theszerdi

DayZ[QF] Namalsk - New Towns/bases - Mission Events - No Blood Suckers or EVR - Max Cars + Auto Refueling - Always Daytime - NPC's

Switched back to always daytime 'cuz everyone whined, moaned, and pissed themselves when it got dark.

the problem was there wasn't even moonlight, so unless you were one of the very few with NVGs it was borderline unplayable

the problem was there wasn't even moonlight, so unless you were one of the very few with NVGs it was borderline unplayable

Everyone forgets chemlights and flares. Personally I think it's hella fun running around with a chemlight in your hand trying to find the parts for NVG's. The blue chemlight's glow only shows up for about 30m so you're not even that big a target. M203 Flares are fun too. Shoot a flare in front of a chopper pilot with NVG's on and watch him crash! lol

Anyway, night is turned off. We also tweaked the vehicle spawn so they should respawn more frequently and be easier to find.

any idea on when the 1.7.6 update is coming to the server?

Edited by Flakt

Even more buildings added to the map.

Events are added in but we are working with the server host to get a few things implemented.

Always Day Time

lots of choppers and well over 130 cars.

NPCs guarding some areas they can be a bit of a challenge but they do have good loot on them.

Come by Check it out

Admin always on

We're waiting on our host for the 0.741 update, so it will happen when it happens. Sorry.

As for good news, we now have Wasteland style sidemissions on our server. They're still in development, so there are some bugs, but they are mostly functional. Come check it out!

I've finally worked out the bugs in the code, so the mission system is now fully functional. There are still a few minor bugs, but they are insignificant. The mission spawned vehicles do NOT save on restart.

Mission breakdown:

Firebase: Small bunker and rocket launcher crate.

C130 Crash: Two large supply crates.

Special Weapons: One rocket launcher crate.

Gear cache: One large supply crate.

Recover APC: One random APC, will need repairs/fuel.

Recover Heli: One attack chopper, will need fuel.

Mission starts 20 to 30 minutes after completion of previous mission or boot up of server. Missions are marked on map and announced when they spawn. If you log in after mission starts or die, you will not see the marker. Missions spawn in random locations around the map.

ALL MISSIONS ARE PROTECTED BY HEAVY CONCENTRATIONS OF NPC'S! BE WARNED!

This is an amazing server guys the Npcs, the new guns, and the new waste land type objectives make this server hands down the best! check out a video of quixotic folly messing around with some of the APCs you can get from the objectives!!!

Missions, APC's, Apache and tons of guns. Awesome place to play. Bring your friends. Give the QF members a challenge.

Cut down the number of NPC spawns a bit. The missions still spawn heavy concentrations of NPC's. The other NPC's spawn in waves over the first four hours. I cut out spawns for the last two hours before restart completely. Most NPC's patrol near their spawn points, only a few roving patrols. However, any group that aggro's someone can and often will chase across the map before returning to their patrol area.

The missions are great...plus we've been having some clan wars too! So much fun. JOIN US!

*Brought to you by the friendly manufacturers of bullets*

Server is updated to 0.741

Hopefully have custom Debug monitor by Saturday morning.

Got the new debug monitor in. Hotkey is Use Action 20.

To set hotkey: While in-game hit escape, go to Options, Controls, drop-down menu Custom Controls, Set hotkey for "Use Action 20"

Fixed all the issues with loot spawns and not being able to wear warm clothes. Enjoy.

Hello,

Recently, I was playing on your server with the nickname "Oberschutze".

I played for a while and found a chopper completely repaired and refueled in one of those bases you have in your server. There were a couple of vehicles nad one dead body laying around plus one US ammunitions crate with some G36s. Then, I joined a group composed of GEYBENNY; BEHOLDENYETI; GHYUT1 picking them up.

Just after we got to a place GEYBENNY wanted to go, we started being hit by someone with a DMR (judging from the sound) and afterwards I got banned.

The reason was "Hacking".

I want to inquiry in what way was I hacking from the Admins viewpoint as the ban is pure nonsense.

Edited by OspreyScout

Hello,

Recently, I was playing on your server with the nickname "Oberschutze".

I played for a while and found a chopper completely repaired and refueled in one of those bases you have in your server. There were a couple of vehicles nad one dead body laying around plus one US ammunitions crate with some G36s. Then, I joined a group composed of GEYBENNY; BEHOLDENYETI; GHYUT1 picking them up.

Just after we got to a place GEYBENNY wanted to go, we started being hit by someone with a DMR (judging from the sound) and afterwards I got banned.

The reason was "Hacking".

I want to inquiry in what way was I hacking from the Admins viewpoint as the ban is pure nonsense.

This has been resolved, but for posterity's sake:

You appeared to be teleporting and were near the other hacker we were targeting. We ban first, then review logs and friend's testimonials. Upon review this ban was lifted (within 30 min). Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you on the server again.

Tired of the BORING OLD GAME?

Tired of running all over and seeing no one?

Tired of not having a car to drive in game?

Than Get your Pixelated Butt over to QF's Server!

We have tons of cars!

No Blood Suckers no EVR Blast every 45 min!

Automatic Refueling at Gas Stations as well as at all the different kinds of fuel tanks, The little white ones, the large white ones with a red stripe, and gas stations too.

Active Missions yes I said "ACTIVE MISSIONS"

Take down the NPCs guarding the objective and you get it, Bring a Jerry can all are full repair but have no fuel. (Hey can't give you everything)

Objectives are APC's (2 different kinds), Attack Helios (3 different kinds), Downed C130s with gun crates any player would love to get their hands on. In the crates are Almost ever gun in the game and ammo for them, as well as Nades, Mines, and some of the harder to find tools such as Range Finders.

Fire bases that have ammo crates that has Rocket launchers to assist you in taking down the ones who beat you to the APC or Helios.

Also there are NPCs guarding special places that has ammo crates all the time, 2 of the places are The land bridge, and a fire base up to the north, and if you see a beached ship you found another one but you will have to look around to find the crate. Think Easter Egg Hunt but the Eggs go BOOM!

Active admins all the time!

If a Hacker comes in don't worry we find him perma and global ban them, then back up the server so every one has their stuff back.

So get off that BORING server and come play were you can have a fun time killing and being killed.

This has been a World Wide Message from your Friendly (unless I am in Game Playing) Mongrell Dog! Grrrrr Woof!

NEW FEATURES:

Biplane's & LittleBirds now have M240 mounted facing forward and controlled by pilot's trigger.

Ability to remove undamaged parts from vehicles.

Ability to sleep in tent to regain full blood. (WARNING: You are VERY vulnerable while sleeping!)

Edited by TheSzerdi

New minor mission system breakdown:

Wrecked chopper/truck/humvee: Similar to standard DayZ crashed heli with a few AI NPC's.

Hillbilly's: Spawns a cabin with good loot and a few AI NPC's.

Sniper Team: Spawns 2 snipers with backpacks full of goodies.

Axe Murderer: Spawns psychotically tough NPC with backpack full of goodies.

Landing Party: Spawns PBX with AI NPC's who drive to shore and set up a tent full of goodies.

Minor missions spawn every 5 to 10 minutes after completion of the last minor mission or server restart. They are marked on map by a small red grid marker. You cannot see the marker if you are not alive and in-game when it spawns.

***THIS SYSTEM STILL IN TESTING. NOT FULLY WORKING.*** FULLY OPERATIONAL!

Edited by TheSzerdi

Bump

Get you butt on the server tons and tons of cool stuff Cars-- Guns--NPCs--Missions-- and Mini Missions (watch out for the Hillbillys they love a "Pretty Mouth and might just make you Squeel Like aPig!

We're now also hosting an Epoch server! Missions haven't been implemented on it yet, but most of our other improvements are like custom debug, auto-refuel, tent healing, and biplanes with guns.

IP: 24.113.197.159:2302

Edited by TheSzerdi
  • Like 1

Tweaked some stuff in the missions. M107 no longer spawns on server. AS50 spawns only at minor missions. Other sniper rifles only spawn at missions and on NPC's.

There is No Cooler or More Fun Server any were on the face of the pixalated world!

An amazing server with tons to do and a lot of bandits to hunt (including QF) Friendly admins who do not use their powers. Come on down!