Sign in to follow this  
FinalNinja447

Has the DayZ Mod come to a stall?

Typical quebecer.

Are you serious? Abusive generalisation by where I come from? Not sure if hillbilly, or just bad troll...

The playerbase might have fallen a bit after the majority of the mainstream gamers moved on (partly due to hackers, partly due to boredom i guess) but we still have a pretty solid few thousand people on each night i doubt this mod will "die" anytime soon considering this is probably still the most populated online mod out there atm.

The playerbase might have fallen a bit after the majority of the mainstream gamers moved on (partly due to hackers, partly due to boredom i guess) but we still have a pretty solid few thousand people on each night i doubt this mod will "die" anytime soon considering this is probably still the most populated online mod out there atm.

Don't worry, I'm not bored with this mod, I just thought things had stopped rolling for a minute (Which hasn't) and I still consider this one of the best mod for a game. Ever.

Don't worry, I'm not bored with this mod, I just thought things had stopped rolling for a minute (Which hasn't) and I still consider this one of the best mod for a game. Ever.

What are your standards? It has potential but right now it is buggy and infested with scripters.

I don't see the quality of this game via the engine assets, such as clunky gameplay, horrible inventory system, or the fact that there is so many script kiddies, but by the potential this gmae has. It's a load of fun for that simple factor, an open-world zombie survival PvP and other shenanigans, regrouping much elements of genres together into the mod. This is what I find so fascinating about DayZ, the POTENTIAL.

• Like 1

There have been two community updates in the last six weeks and there is a rolling changelog for the next community update in the announcements section, so no?

that's one way of looking at it. but it's also been about a month since 1.7.4.4 came out. also the lack of update with the standalone. I don't wanna be melodramatic, but all these issues compound on each other, and people around here get antsy