Sign in to follow this  
Cadan.

Looking for a team/clan. Uk,Skype.

Looking to join or start a fairly experienced team.

My name is Cadan, I'm 15 years old, and from the uk and my skype is Cadan.pearce1.

I've played the game for 15 years, my specialitys are sniping/Covert. I'm a very stealthy player, tend to be equiped with m4a1 cco sd + as50.

I'd prefer to start fresh, but don't mind joining mid-way.

I play from 16-24 most days. Weekends anytime, I'd prefer to play with someone from a european time zone.

Cheers.

Cadan.

Edited by Cadan.

Hi Cadan my name is Harry im from England and my skype is gamerfflyzone and im 13

Ive been playing the game for about 2 months and im experienced. I work better as a squad or with a teamate and i would normally use a DMR or an alternate sniper or most one shot rifles but i am open to any role.

thanks Harry

P.S many people may reply to this only have a small squad on Dayz 0-4 many thanks Harry

Hi Cadan im 14 and from the uk with skype aswell if u want some details i play most nights after school and all the time on weekends pretty much :) i am a resonably good driver/ scavenger although my DayZ hours amount to only somthing like 50 i have played Wasteland (Dayz but no zombies) for about 200hrs :) I'm not the best sniper but give me a DMR and ill be right up there with you as its ROF is V. Good. Im probably best suited to being a medic/ heavy gunner :) Thanks :)

My skype is :exodus7337 Steam: andypandy737

Oh and anyone else intrested in meeting up with me can ask aswell thanks guys looking forward to meeting you in game :)