DustinDragon

Looking for some derpy people to play with ~read

Hi,

I'm looking for a group of people that are lighthearted/derpy to play with. Or someone who doesn't mind derpy people. I mean derpy like as in they will be joking around and doing stupid stuff. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO BE BAD BUT IF YOU ARE THAT IS OK.) I would consider myself alright at Day-Z not the best but not the worse. If you would like to play with me comment below and I will PM my skype to you or you can PM your's to me.

Thanks,

Dustin

Edited by DustinDragon

I'd like to find some people to play with, so I'd be willing to join your group, is there anyone else besides you yet?

I'd like to find some people to play with, so I'd be willing to join your group, is there anyone else besides you yet?

Other then my friends that will play every once and a while no.

hey would you like to join my clan its going to be a fun clan not do this then this

Edited by jae

We could all 3 just go together, it's more fun having more then 2 people

Oh is there another guy in your clan and sorry I forgot to respond and ya that would be fun man

I meant the person that responded a second ago, Jae, We could all join his "clan" if he allready has people in it and we would have a larger amount of people

I meant the person that responded a second ago, Jae, We could all join his "clan" if he allready has people in it and we would have a larger amount of people

Ya that would be cool and sorry I thought you posted that do you have a skype?

Actually I can't join with jae because he plays on a aus servers and I live no where near there so maybe you and me could start a group on a different topic?

hey dude, im Eirik (Erich) im kinda derpy and i joke around a lot. im on dayz almoast 24/7 and im fun to play with. playstyle: teamplayer, but i usually kill randoms, if they post as a treaht or if i wantzz theeiir Ei Az-Fifty!

add me on skype Eirik4991 ! and let's have some fun!

I would like to ive been looking for a group:)

Hey man cool send me your skype info I'll add you (You can PM it to me if you want)

ill join, i love being random and derpy and i need a crew to roll with skype: peyton c picture of RD with reloading brain caption

Could you give me your username it will be easier to find