Sign in to follow this  
Lidle

ArmA II OA has stopped working

The title says it all.

Everytime I join a server and it loads, it just crashes and says "ArmA II OA has stopped working"

This only is happening with one server I know of, and of course, is my main server. I do not know if this is going to help, but before this started to happen, I was driving in a car on DayZ and then the upcoming road/graphics just turned all red and I got really laggy and crashed.

I do not know if that has anything to do with the problem, but ever since that happened on that server I have been getting the "ArmA II OA has stopped working" message when my character loads.

Any suggestions?

I am playing with the DayZCommander as well as play withSIX, but I get errors on both of them.

Edited by Lidle

Do you play with the steam version?

If you do, right click on it in the library, properties, local files and then verify integrity of game cache.

This should download any missing files. Fixed the problem for me twice now.

• Like 1

I am kind of new to this, this is my first time PC gaming so all I did was download ArmA II and ArmA II OA, then I ran both games twice, then I downloaded DayZ Commander (Did this installation/update thing on the upper right) It was working perfectly until I ran into this red terrain which lagged my computer and caused DayZ to crash all of a sudden. I am doing what you said and I will let you know if it works.

It did not work and when I verified it, at the end of the process it said something like it failed to validate one file and its reaquring it, which I likely doubt.

Then you were missing a file and it needed to download it. If it's still not working re-install DayZ and its content.

I have the same problem but I've checked the file integrity on steam and that was fine and i have re-installed DayZ and it's still happening. I also dont have any programs running in the background to cause it to crash. Even the main OA game won't run through Steam.

What can i try next? I've re-installed both Arma 2 and OA and still no different.

Edited by bsmk89