Sign in to follow this  
deano2213

Clan DAGCO - Recruiting

We're a group of friends that play all types of games together and we are currently looking for others to join us in DayZ. We are all 18+ members and we would prefer that you are as well. We also require that you have a mic and that you connect to our Mumble Voice Chat server. We try to be as friendly as possible to others. We are looking to survive and if threatened, we will do what is necessary to do so. We live in the US but we'll consider people from all over the world. We don't have a server so we'll just all join up in the same server for now.

If you're interested in joining us, please fill out this quick application, all will be considered.

In-Game Name:

Experience:

Game Play Style:

What you have to offer us (Minimum of two sentences):

Skype Name(Or the best way to contact you):

Thanks for taking the time to look! Good luck!

Edited by deano2213
  • Like 2

in-game name:brutehumiliater

experience: like last spring of winter can't remember.

game playstyle: don't really care i'll do anything.(already tried everything..i think)

offerings: i got beanz that one right. an extra gun. don't trust people in this game so i'll shoot if i see anyone not on the team(i give warnings and crap if i need to hold off and see if there's more people)

yea so yea. :beans:

In-Game Name: Cpt.TJ

Experience: Since July

Game Play Style: Recon/Assault/Medic, good with AR/Handguns

What you have to offer us (Minimum of two sentences): I offer multiple areas of expertise, can fly helicopters, and can be active withing the group daily. Can help out with generally anything that the game can throw at me.

In-Game Name: zapsniff (currently of [1st~])

Experience:

3 weeks DayZ, but I have experience from tactical gameplay going back 10yrs(MOHAA, Ghost Recon, Black Hawk Down etc). I also played Counter-Strike in the upper division of my country, so I've got alot of experience with teamplay and the importance of obeying ranks and whatnot.

Game Play Style:

Preferred playstyle would be overwatch sniper or spotter

What you have to offer us (Minimum of two sentences):

Over a decade of experience in competetive FPS gameplay, teamwork and tactical insertion. Dedication, desire, dicipline. Apart from the in-game stuff, I'm a laidback dude who doesn't mind fucking around and having a good time; when the time is right. I've heard I'm pretty funny as well, but...

In-Game Name: Celef

Experience: A month or so

Game Play Style: Lone Wolf or duoing with a friend upto now.

What you have to offer us (Minimum of two sentences): Patience, good scouting and willing to fit any role.

Skype Name(Or the best way to contact you): Gerben Haveman

Celef,

I wasn't able to add you to Skype. Do you have a certain username that I could add instead of your actual name?