Sign in to follow this  
MilknCookies

DayZ 1.7.1 Debug Monitor

Is it just me or was the Debug Monitor removed in 1.7.1? At every server i've tried to play on the Debug Monitor is gone, but i like it.

Check if you play with the Beta!

Once Arma started, look at your right lower corner. Also there should be ArmaII, OA, @Dayz and Beta on the right side if I remember correctly.

Can someone tell me whats does Zombies (alive/total) means?

@Spider, zombies that are moving are alive, total is that + zombies that have been killed but not despawned yet.

Check if you play with the Beta!

Once Arma started' date=' look at your right lower corner. Also there should be ArmaII, OA, @Dayz and Beta on the right side if I remember correctly.

[/quote']

In the right lower corner in Arma II OA it displays '' Version: 1.60.58something'' Upper corner it says @dayz, but i downloaded the torrent option for the 1.7.1, Perhaps i should reinstall it?

Alright, was just an Steam issue, works fine now, but now i'm experiencing FPS Drop lag at certain servers..

Update your patch, delete your whole DayZ file and install it again. It's probably an issue you're having with your patch.

Another question about the Debug monitor,

How do i move it? it is directly over my Ear icon, on all the streams ive seen, its in the top right corner, not covering anything