unitus77@live.com

Drawing Blanks- Close Nit Group Recruiting (PVP)

We have been playing Dayz since the beginning and alot of our friends have stopped playing so were looking to find some. We are hardcore PVP based. We kill everyone we come across. We know are shit and expect you to know how to handle yourself as well. We are not looking for new players of friendlys. If you want help and a care bear team look elsewhere.

We have our own server, and our own mumble. Looking for 5 or so members to run in a tactical ball of kick ass. You will be put threw the ropes. We need snipers, spotters, rifleman, and medics.

We have lots of fun and know it is just a game, but when the heat is on we don't fuck around.

Requirements:

18+ - Headset - Mumble - Play regularly - Know your shit - Kill everyone - Be serious when its time to be

Looking for long term friends to migrate with us to standalone.

If interested post here with a bit of info about yourself and exp and i will PM you the mumble info and we will go from there.

Edited by unitus77

sup sounds like a team im interested in. really good with any gun, im in the navy i know my shit. im stationed in connecticut for about a year and im usually in my room free to play unless im working since its so dam cold outside.

sup sounds like a team im interested in. really good with any gun, im in the navy i know my shit. im stationed in connecticut for about a year and im usually in my room free to play unless im working since its so dam cold outside.

PM sent.

I used to play with a nice group of friends...until most quit playing a few months back. So for a while I stopped playing. I now play with just one other friend. I've browsed the forums here but all that I see are friendly groups/serious clans. I was friendly when I first started out but now the only enjoyment I have is with pvp. I prefer to be a rifleman since I haven't had much practice with sniping. My friend and I kill on sight, for the most part. I'm just looking for some more friends to play with.

played game for many hours at friends house, just recently bought on my steam. I'm 18 Yr old and own a mic. I can handle my own but I'm currently a looking for a group of players to raid towns/pvp with, have some gear currently (Lots of ammo varying weapons, 870 MCS some bandages, morphine and other items)

Played since 1.2, kill everyone is what i do when i log on. Rarely lose firefights

wouldnt mine joining up with yall. Been playing for awhile and everyone i used to play with moved on and no longer plays so looking for some new people.

Hello,

I would really like to play along with you guys, and of course i want to play the standalone together with a team !

I have mic, I am 18 and I want to be bandit like you told us, "kill everyone".

Please conctact me !!

Greets Maxos

Hello,

I would really like to play along with you guys, and of course i want to play the standalone together with a team !

Please conctact me !!

Greets Maxos

Hello,

Please conctact me !!

Greets Maxos