Sign in to follow this  
Chronx (DayZ)

Clansw.net | Private | 50 slots | Active admins| Chernarus| Always Daylight

Clansw.net invites all of you to attend our opening! Our server is a lag free enviorment where players can come in and interact, get together, pvp and do what they want! (besides hacking.) We have a few things to offer to the community of DayZ.

Free to come in, no whitelist required!

Side chat

Helicopter crashes.

Care packages

Active admins

External admin tool that WILL catch hackers 100% every time.

Server restarts every 12 hours.

Always daylight

Low ping server based in San Jose, California.

Teamspeak so everyone can jump in and communicate verbally.

Teamspeak information: 173.208.83.162:28975 (No password required.)

We here at Clansw.net would love for you to stop by teamspeak and get to know us and play on our servers, we are looking to get an active community so stop by and say hey! Just search Clansw in DayZcommander and you will find us.

EDIT: To show off the admin tool we use here is a screenshot along with the link, I give thanks to "SilentWarrior" who created this amazing tool. http://dayzmod.com/f...ayz-admin-tool/

adminTool.png

Edited by Chronx

This server sucks, the admins abuse their power and ban random people. The admin banned a few players for flying a chopper saying they are teleporting when they are clearly flying a chopper; they where literally on top of me then he just kicked/banned them making the chopper fall down to explode. That is injustice right there, I left after the admin banned those guys because I know if I stay there he/she will find an excuse to ban me too. Do not even try and join this server, the admins will just ruin your credibility by making excuses.

Great afternoon we had! thank you guys for the support and game time, cya guys later xD

great server after the problem is fixed :D :D :beans: :wub:

Thanks! enjoy'd the can of beans.

We have banned 1 hacker and are getting some regular members. We continue to grow and invite everyone else to join to, along with the increasing members we have noticed just about all of the community is friendly. So if you enjoy meeting up with people and not worrying about bandits then come on in, (Bandits will eventually arise, just not sure who will be the bandit.)