redreversed

Terrible freezing

I've had this problem for a nice long while(atleast a year maybe)so its got to do with arma 2, not dayz. Its even still happening after a fresh windows install so its probbably a hardware issue.

What happens is that the game freezes after a while, sometimes it takes only a few minutes sometimes it takes long for it to happen.

It freezes for maybe 5 seconds or less, unfreezes for 1, and then freezes again and it continous on like that until eventually it usually stops happening(after maybe up to 10 minutes?).

On the task manager it says its not responding. This one is very annyoing and has gotten me killed hundreds of times.

I would at least like somebody to tell me how to find out whats the actual problem.

I have a similar problem in Minecraft and league of legends...

Does it do this with every game you own? What's your system specs? It sounds like a CPU overload / RAM problem.

sup guy i have advise for u maybe u should invest in a electric heater or even make fire next to computer? that should solve freezing problem u may have also

remember to shut windows too very cold this time of yeare

Does it do this with every game you own? What's your system specs? It sounds like a CPU overload / RAM problem.

No, just a few.Minecraft, arma and league of legends. There may be more, but Im not sure which.

Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

6144MB RAM

ASUS HD7750 Series

sup guy i have advise for u maybe u should invest in a electric heater or even make fire next to computer? that should solve freezing problem u may have also

remember to shut windows too very cold this time of yeare

Just...shut up.. This issue has been annoying me too much to joke about it.Sorry :P

Anyone?

Changing game settings doesn't seem to have any effect.

I really need help at least identitifing the problem.. is it CPU?RAM?

:/