OutLord

AU4 Expert Server

Hi all,

Over the Christmas break at least the AU4 Glovine server will be passworded for the benifit of all.

To retrieve the password and play on this server, all you need do is join our teamspeak server "ts.GloGaming.com.au:9995" and request the password from another player already in teamspeak. that player will also explain our rules which include that the same name for both teamspeak and in game must be used and you must be on and using our teamspeak at all times (unmuted).

Please be aware that on our server third person is disabled.

We are a friendly bunch and there's almost allways an admin at hand if he's needed.

Glovine is a great community with awesome servers and unlimited bandwdth as well as high end servers. You wont be disappointed.

• Like 1

Hey everyone.

Been on this server for a while, its absolutely terrific. Friendly community, active admin, regularly restarts for better optimisation, and up-to-date updates. If you join the teamspeak channel and speak to one of the guys we will explain to you the rules and give you the password for this absolutely amazing server.

Trust me, its the best Australian server so if your not on now, your missing out.

5/5 stars; I would give it 1,000,000 stars if I could :D

From

DaneOH!