Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Fenton

THE LEGEND OF THE [BDB] -Just a passive notice

Hi. Just to start off. I have NO evidence what so ever, and you may think "Why should I read on?". You honestly don't have to, but it is just something I'd like to note.

AND I do not want any punishment nor ban et cetera to take place, even though I do doubt anything will happen as it isn't much of a deal.

Anyway, 3:45am (GMT) I was playing on an amazing server, named in the Topic Title and I had got an M4A1 CCO, little gear but I thought "I might as well head into Chernogorsk. I haven't got much to lose...". So I ventured in, not seeing a player in side (Despite the server being full 40/40 if I was not mistaken). Only a few dead survivors. Previously in the side chat, there was talk of a ghillie parachuting onto the roof of the International Hotel, located in Chernogorsk. I get onto the hospital roof, located on the east of Chernogorsk, and stop TWO green-ish pixels. Ghillies of course.

Moving on, they were firing an AS-50 I do believe, and an M107, killing players in Chernogorsk. Now, I have to say that i was rather lucky through the duration of this time, but that will come soon. around that time a UH-1H was flying about by a guy called Dustin. He claims he lived, which is rather amazing as his UH-1H was stuck on the roof of a factory, north of Chernogorsk, the one with a metal stair case going up it. I think "Right, Fire station...it's risky but f**k it. I run across, using some containers and little concrete buildings as cover from the hotel. I got in there alright. Nothing much so I begin to head out of the fire station, across the road towards the factory building when...*crack* I was being shot at...

Now this is where luck comes into it, I amazingly dodged all of the rounds and get to the factory. I see a dead player with an AS-50 and an L85 AWS (This is a private hive by the way) and a coyote backpack. This was out of view from the hotel so I grab them all and go. When I get out via the north of Chernogorsk, I lay under a tree and let my heart calm down...now this is the part I want to note.

A person called Snoopeh says "goodbye jacob delog and rub in" and "get ready be banned" <- (Or something of the sort, concerning the ban quote), (plus, Rub in because I did say "Thanks for the AS-50 and L85 AWS mwahaha") I reply with "Pardon?". He said "You delogged after we fired at you. I am a little confused, but I do find it rather comical of the lack of evidence. I simply say "Uh~ No Snoopeh, I simply used the factories as cover so you couldn't see me."

Where is your proof?"

I get no reply. However, I do suddenly get a kick from the server, similar to this: (http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4765/adminkick.jpg), but it said something of the sort of "You were kicked by BattlEye (My memory is rather dull due to staying up) or Admin. It is for 4 hours that this kick is for.

What was the point of all this?

Well, I just wanted to know that maybe these sorts of things is what we may need to look out for more and report. I am not called it admin abuse, but just lack of evidence put into action.

Thanks to whoever has read this far. -Jacob Fenton

It's not worth your breath, plenty of abusive admins out there. I suggest registering on ethier Billy Mays Remebrance Foundation or Pl@netDayZ. Both are good private hives with sensible admins.