Sign in to follow this  
Senor Panda

First time in Taviana [ Story Time ]

So during my first time playing on the map Taviana, I made my way to Sabina with a few friends. They had AKM's while I had a Lee Enfield. As we're making our way over to the construction buildings to maybe find some car parts for an abandoned bus, we hear AKS shots off in the distance. So now, we're extremely cautious during our next moves. While looting the building, a durka durka bandit charges up the stair case, shoots one of my friends in the head and runs away. Since I was on the roof of the building, I saw him run right into an apartment building. After realizing it's one of those apartment buildings with only the lobby open, and the entrance was the only exit, we sit there watching the entrance for 5 minutes or so. Thinking he logged, my friend runs balls tot he wall inside and, as expected, gets mowed down by an AKS, leaving me stranded with a Lee Enfield (4 mags) and an AKM (half-empty mag). So, after using all my ammo trying to kill him, I realized there really wasn't anything of value on my character. So, I equipped my hatchet, ran across the parking lot, through the door, and hit him with my axe. After bandaging and giving myself morphine, I went to loot. Only to see "Open Alice backpack". Right then was when I realized that he was still alive, so being the savvy player I am, dragged his body to the nearest group of newly spawned civilian zombies. The zombies quickly dug into their pray who was helpless to do anything as he was being eaten alive while he was KO'ed. Once he died, he spammed the chat with butthurt rage comments. He even had the beans to say "You fucking bandits ruin this game". Yes, I was called the bandit after he rushed into the building, killed two of my friends, ran away, and got owned.

Bandit Logic yo. :thumbsup:

post-37584-0-96063400-1355516654_thumb.j