BroWn3R1

My Shame...

I killed my first fellow survivor yesterday.

I had managed to work my way up to Vybor from starting on the beach near Balota. It was the first time i had managed to get so far north on my own. I was quietly checking the back room of the supermarket in Vybor when i heard footsteps in the shop front. I froze in panic, these werent the shuffling footsteps of a zombie, it was another survivor! Our eyes met and there was a moment of pause. At this point i panicked and shot him in the face with my m1911. In fairness he shot me with his winchester too. We had killed eachother. I couldnt believe it. 6-7 hours of making way north and it ended with a round of buckshot in a deserted supermarket.

In hindsight i should have made him aware of my presence, i realized afterwards he was playing with a couple of clan mates so i figured they would be staying by his body until he had made his way back to them to collect his gear. I figured i wouldnt be doing the same, i would let them pillage the supplies i had gathered and take my akm. I felt it would count as some what of an apology for my actions.

So, my apologies to a player named Oashi (i think thats how it was spelt) of the BRZ group. If i see you ingame again i will make sure to make my presence know in good time and hopefully we can let bygones be bygones and maybe team up to scour these dangerous lands for supplies.

Godspeed!

Not being rude but should this be here? It would fit better in DayZ General Discussion i think. Ask a mod to move it but anyway it is a kill or be killed world

Good point, my mistake. Mods please could i trouble you to move this to the general discussion board. Thanks in advance.