Sign in to follow this  
manowar

The Dinner Bell.

So we in legion have decided to aptly name this wonderous creation the Dinner Bell for firing it immediately attracts every member of the undead hoard within 3 square kilometers, but we have had some dissagreements on which it actually is so I decided to let the community in on the debate.

Which rifle is the true Dinner Bell.

A. CZ 550 (origonal Dinner Bell)

B Lee Einfield (usurper to the crown)

I'd say the Lee Einfield because you tend to take closer range shots with that than the CZ.

Somebody actually looked into the game files and the Lee Enfield is louder. Don't quote me on it because I'm not 100% sure it's true but from personal experience I'd definitely say the enfield is the true Dinner Bell.

m107 followed by m24 ;)

but out of the 2, I would say Lee Enfield tends to pull more

Somebody actually looked into the game files and the Lee Enfield is louder. Don't quote me on it because I'm not 100% sure it's true but from personal experience I'd definitely say the enfield is the true Dinner Bell.

Every single rifle and shotgun, with the exception of very few have a loudness of 1000 (Including the M24, CZ-550 and) (The range of the sound is around 700m and effects Ai much closer than that Probably around 500m or less)

The Lee Enfield (1500), M107 (1300), FN FAL (1500) and SCAR H (also 1500) are all louder.

You read right, the Lee Enfield is louder than the Barret .50 cal.

Lee enfield 303's do sound louder than CZ 550's (IRL)