***NEW*** DayZChernarus - [sBG][300+cars] Private Hive ***NEW***

IP: 159.253.143.49

Port: 3119

b_560_95_1.png

***NEW*** DayZ 2017 - [sBG][VETERAN] ***NEW***

IP: 5.153.13.117

Port: 3221

b_560_95_1.png

We do have a passworded teamspeak. If you wish to join us while playing or for more information please contact me ingame [sBG] LIONS1885 or via xfire/steam from my details below.

Admins regularly play and over watch these servers. We offer friendly advise and help to any new or veteran player.

DayZLingor server is set to an all DAY time frame with 150+ Vehicles.

DayZChernarus server is set to DAY & NIGHT -1 GMT with 150+

Both servers have Side Chat ENABLED. Map mil dot ENABLED also Third Person, death messages and crosshairs which are all ENABLED.

We will be hosting events we have made our own events but we would like to hear some suggestions from you guys who join our servers for more events.

Now the rules. Our main rule of the game is to have fun but to ensure it remains here is a small list that we hope that you respect.

1. NO Hacking. Anyone found doing so WILL be banned and reported.

2. NO Spamming side chat or voice chat during your time in the server or upon log in.

3. NO Racism or Abusive language. You will be kicked or banned

4. NO Combat Logging. Anyone found doing so will be kicked. Banned if you persist after several warnings.

We are against the shooting of unarmed players. It isn't fun nor is it respectable.

REGISTER ON OUR FORUMS WITH YOUR INGAME NAME AND THE SERVER YOU ARE PLAYING ON TO RECEIVE STARTER GEAR.

More information regarding starter gear on our forums.

Contact Details:-

xfire: yoof16 <CLICK

Steam: Millwalllad20 <CLICK

Website www.squadbasedgaming.co.uk

Edited by Lions1885

Clans been around for quite a few years! Played many games together last game we played was BF3 it got boring with all the problems with the game itself. Myself and a few other guys tried DayZ out and loved it. Soon as the standalone goes live we'll upgrading.

Lingor server needs help filling up as does the Chernarus server! Lingor has a 14/50 player daily we'd like to reach atleast 30 players daily!

Chernarus hasnt had that much advertising as its only a week old! Its a realistic server for the hardcore. Still with 150+ Vehicles and 6 Choppers.

Me and my friend just got banned from your server by the admin for teleporting. All we did was drive around in our truck and was just looting a heli crash as we got the ban message.

Please check your logs and see that we have done nothing wrong and un-ban us. We don't wanna lose all the hard work we put into the stuff we had and the server seems cool too.

My in-game name is "Sindre" and my friends name is "Syrath"

Apologies mate that should not have happened as explained in the PM i have just sent you! Will unban you asap.

Checked out the server and seemed very good! Nice server :D

Thank you mate! Glad you enjoyed your visit, any problems or suspect foul play send me a PM and i'll get onto it ASAP.

SBG are moving up in the world of DayZ - We now have around 30 Members and 3 servers. This is our newest server NAMALSK

Register on our forums www.squadbasedgaming.co.uk - state who you are and receive warm clothing as your starter gear.

***NEW*** DayZNamalsk - [sBG]REGULAR][-1GMT][120+CARS+2CHOPPERS] ***NEW***

IP: 185.2.138.68

Port: 3102

b_560_95_1.png

We have a change to our Server list. Due to a vote from the public and clan members we have changed our Chernarus server to Panthera!

Any problems please contact me via PM or in game [sBG]LIONS1885

***NEW*** DayZPanthera - [sBG][200+cars] Private Hive ***NEW***

IP: 159.253.143.49

Port: 3119

b_560_95_1.png

We now have a new server. DayZ 2017.

Brilliant hardcore for that extra challenge.

On a personal note i love this mod. Makes me look forward to the standalone even more

ENJOY

***NEW*** DayZ 2017 - [sBG][VETERAN] ***NEW***

IP: 5.153.13.117

Port: 3221

b_560_95_1.png

OUR NEW DAYZ 2017 SERVER NOW HAS MORE 2017 VEHICLES.

LOADS OF PVP GAMEPLAY SURVIVAL ASPECT IS BRILLIANT

Fully working tents.

Day & Night 0+GMT server time.

NO LAG

We are working on putting in some more weapons in the map for more 'quests'

if you have any questions or suggestions please visit our forums

http://www.squadbasedgaming.co.uk/