FBI

Nerf, Delete or Swap Optics weapons.

Zoey, you compleatly missed the point.

At the moment the chances to find AS50 are million times greater than finding an LMG of any kind. And thats wrong imho. As on the ground there would be more RPK, PK, Pecheneg SAW, LSW... etc, than Snipers. In a Zombie apocalipse MG woud be tne choice gun for military... as it can be used agains masses! I mean fantastic if you got DMR and can hit a fly from a mile... but when you have 1000 zombitches walking towards you... dont know how about you but i rather have PKM.

Just because I don't agree with your point doesn't mean I didn't get it. You said yourself in the first post that you want sniper rifles to be nerfed to be made less effective than they are in favour of more rapid fire weapons (LMGs, ARs, etc) with broken optics that basically render the weapon useless. I disagree. Right now finding anything is a lottery system as it would be in a real zombie apocalypse, maybe there's more LMGs lying around because they were the first ones to get bitten? Or there was a mutiny and the snipers ended up getting shot. Who knows?

Personally I would hate to have a LMG as a weapon in a zombie apocalypse, they are heavy and cumbersome and are designed to be fired from a mounted or prone position and they make volumes of more noise than an Assault Rifle or better yet a submachine gun would. If I've got hundreds of slobbering hungry cannibals chasing me, I wouldn't want something that would weigh me down and be difficult to fire accurately on the move, I would prefer an assault rifle or a submachine gun, both of which are meant to be fired by a person on the move. An assault rifle having a more general purpose to combat as it can fire at long ranges and be useful in close quarters combat and a submachine gun specifically designed to be smaller, lighter and more mobile for close quarters combat.