Losha

Help No Aggro!

Hi Every Body! For some reason when I play DayZ, sometimes every thing is fine exp: eat food, drink, aggro, and killed by other players. But sometimes random I will not be able to eat or drink or die when shot by other players, and will not create aggro when next to zombie, but they will still spawn when i am near by. I never hacked in any game and i don't want to hack. Is it possible that when i played and encounter hacker, he change my files on my computer? Should I re-install the game? Sorry for misspelling! Please Help! Thank you!!

the eating and drinking not happening is probably from lag, and hackers can't change your game files unless you download something from them, and zombies are just stupid sometimes...often they agro on me from far away like 200m other times i can run rite into them and they won't agro.

but no if you see a hacker ingame he can't change your computer, just mess with you like killing you, teleporting etc... so don't worry you could just be having bad latency or someting ^^