Sign in to follow this  
dougalachi

Looking for an M16A4 ACOG

Anyone willing to sell an M16A4 ACOG, send me a PM or post in this thread with what kind of stuff you would be interested in receiving for the trade.

with NW and sniper

? What are you saying? NW = North West Airfield? Sniper = you want any kind of sniper rifle?

I have an M16A4 ACOG I am looking for an SVD CAMO. Let me know if that is ok. If not let me know what else would make it fair.

I don't have an SVD. Anything else you would be interested in? I can search help search for what you are looking for.

If I find one, I'll let you know.

K I might be looking for some nvg but I need to find out if the person I'm trying to get some from will reply or not.

Got killed from a server restart while in a vehicle (shit server uses the same color for messages of all types, I didnt notice it)... Forget about it for right now.

Hey dude just got an m16a4 acog with 4 or 5 mags although i would be happy to trade for an m4a1 cco sd, most snipers, ghillie suit or nvgs or any offers you may have just let me know :)

Lol just read your last message if you do want to trade it within the next couple of weeks just let me know

What do you got to trade bro? Dacrazycsgeman? I got a full list of items always getting updated check out my forum for it.

What do you got to trade bro? Dacrazycsgeman? I got a full list of items always getting updated check out my forum for it.

Pretty much an M16a4 acog with about 5 mags and an MK48 Mod 0 with 100 round M240 mag

Got one, m16a4 ACOG, With ammo if needed, add me on steam or leave me an message with what u got to offer!

Steam -> blubla24

What would you want for both them?

An L85A2, a decent sniper or ghillie and NVG's