Sign in to follow this  
N0xM3RCY

HELP!! NOW!!

Alright so here is the deal, im currently in-game flying a heli and 506 ALT and i need help, ive found 2 heli crash sights and got a great deal of stuff, the server doesnt have many people on right now and its not a private hive. I got on wielding only a Lee Enfield, when i spot a heli in a field, i run towards it fully aware of the dangers that may lurk, anyways i get in and fly away, but here is the kicker, it was like freshly spawned in, full gas, everything is at 100% and after flying a min i realise that this very well may be a hackers helicopter. I know that the heli's dont stay in after being spawned in after the hacker leaves, which means i lose all the medical equipment and weapons ive saved. I need some other players to help, so anyone wanna be in my "squad" or loan me a tent/car?

Why don't you just take what you can from the crashsites and move on? Or play as long as you can in that heli. Vehicles are s'posed to be a luxury, so just use it while you've got it.

Use it while it's still there, and try to store things that you care about in a tent or another vehicle.