Scarraban

DayZDB Map - Offline Version - Poster Print

Hello everyone,

I know that sometimes the DayZDB website can be either down or slow, so I've taken the liberty of stitching the whole map together as a downloadable version. The link to the download is below:

DayZDB Map Full Download - Rapidshare (25mb) - Yes, it's pretty large. Didn't want to lose quality to keep locations.

This can be handy if the site is down, or taking a while to load. You could even print it to an A3 sheet if people have access to such printers. It shows all the spawn locations, including vehicle spawns and other areas of interest.

My plan is to make a map-size print of the whole thing, sort of poster size. I plan to use it an a pin-up on the wall, and use round-headed pins to mark strategic points for our team.

If anyone else is interested in a print, I'll try and make them publically available, as long as it sits well with the DayZDB guys.

Happy hunting!

Edited by Scarraban

Yes, I'm aware of that, a slight bit of the West is missing too. The DayZDB map stops there for some reason. I don't believe it's too much of a problem, as there's not any spawns missing. The main point was to map all the key locations (mainly loot spawns) throughout the map.

However, it's been printed at 200ppi, so it's a high quality image, so it should enlarge fairly well if anyone wanted to make a map-size print.

Edited by Scarraban