guidez

Build 1.7.4.5 Discussion

So how long until we get the language patched so that the language used on the town signs matches the language used on the map?

Technically the language is the same already, you want the alphabet the same, Latin instead of Cyrillic .
  • Like 1

What we need fixed is the way zombies run. Tired of them glitch running. Also, wall walking. I can';t tell you how many times a zombies walked through a wall behind me, broken my legs and vanished, or how in some areas they actually walk through the floor, and you can't see them but they can hit you.

I think the point of the crashsites and towns is that the soldiers you loot from would have placed out markers for those, just like a player would have. However, it doesn't make much sense with it updating. The ideal would ofc be maps that would be treated like an item- So that you would have to go find another map in order to get updated locations. But, I guess the zombies wouldn't update the map either...

This...

What we need fixed is the way zombies run. Tired of them glitch running. Also, wall walking. I can';t tell you how many times a zombies walked through a wall behind me, broken my legs and vanished, or how in some areas they actually walk through the floor, and you can't see them but they can hit you.

Fix the goddam issues that have plagued DayZ since Day1, stop adding more useless crap until you sort out the bugs.

Jeez, it's like Rocket never left...

So how long until we get the language patched so that the language used on the town signs matches the language used on the map?

Thats not going to happen.