Sign in to follow this  
vonlinchen

|NEW SERVER| Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Server |DayZChernarus| - (1.7.4.4/99515) [3P:On DM:ON CH:ON][DayLight] Private Hive

man the servers been getting packed recently, feels awesome with so many clans on :D

Yeah like the way ppl are trying to claim land, make the game that bit more interesting.

• Like 2

This is a great server. After finally being able to talk to an admin of the server, I can finally say it is the best server out there. Good luck all.

I would like to however, speak to the owner of the server in private.

Edited by gloopsgf

Hi von, this server looks great I will join at the weekend for some fun. Just wanted to ask does anyone want to let me in their clan/group? MattMatt, would you let me join you? Or anyone else needing a clan member? Id love to be part of it plz reply mattmatt asap and anyone else who is interested

Hi von, this server looks great I will join at the weekend for some fun. Just wanted to ask does anyone want to let me in their clan/group? MattMatt, would you let me join you? Or anyone else needing a clan member? Id love to be part of it plz reply mattmatt asap and anyone else who is interested

There are quite a few groups on the server at the moment. With regards to finding one that you can join, that can be tricky, most people are very distrusting in the game and don't like outsiders joining their groups. If your just looking for a companion then the best way is to try and find someone in game, if your wanting a group then your best bet is to either prove that you are a trustworthy player or perhaps create your own group and advertise on the dayz forums or our website.

I know its a bit of a glum view but that's just how people are in this game ^^

An old EVE quote: "Never trust anyone who you can't go punch in the face..."

Edited by vonlinchen
  • Like 1

An old EVE quote: "Never trust anyone who you can't go punch in the face..."

Love that quote :beans:

You're best bet would be to hook up with some other new starters, or prove yourself somehow. Maybe a bribe? :lol:

Flint, if you see me in the server, I'll be glad to team up time-to-time. Always more fun to have a partner than lone-wolfing it the whole time.

Added a new section of buildings to the NW side of North West Airfield with a view to making that part of the airfield more interesting and worth going to.

North West Airfield:

14e84zb.jpg

2cpt4wz.jpg

2j5gw1w.jpg

2ivdudx.jpg

• Like 1

We are currently looking into getting a dedicated server for BGUS asap but unfortunately it is going to cost us a lot more than we are currently paying for our server.

There are many benefits to having a dedicated server; greater customization, easier administration, custom content, etc. There should also be at least a 400% increase in performance of the server, which will hopefully allow us to look into having multiple servers running off a single hive database.

We are unable to cover the entire cost of the server (approx £100 or $160) and are therefore asking for any and all donations from our community to help us achieve our goals. Please, if you are able, donate money toward the upkeep of the server.

Once we have the dedicated server up and running, to ensure that we have the funds to maintain it, we will be offering some kind of bonus/reward system for donating. We havn't decided exactly what it will be yet, we must consider game balance & integrity, but it will probably take the form of having a custom skin or maybe something else in game.

So please give what you can, any and all donations will be appreciated,

Thank you.

Edited by vonlinchen

Fixed a problem with the website not displaying news to users.

Sorry about this guys, I had no idea ^^

New Bandit house added to the woods somewhere, with very rare loot.

Also will be fixing chopper spawn points at devils castle this evening.

Boats have been added with new spawns, especially in annoying spawn locations such as kamenka & krutoy cap.

So keep your eyes open!

New humvee spawns have been added to the map, with a military camp.

So keep your eyes open!

What happend to this server buddy?

Out of founds, or out of time?