Sign in to follow this  
vonlinchen

|NEW SERVER| Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Server |DayZChernarus| - (1.7.4.4/99515) [3P:On DM:ON CH:ON][DayLight] Private Hive

glad to hear it, numbers are starting to really pick up now, but it would be nice to have some more organized groups on :)

Vehicles should be spawning again tomorrow

Good to see the HxH French clan hasn't raged out after the solnichniy bridge massacre the other day, Game On! :)

Edited by vonlinchen

My partner and I (Sakka) played this server for the first time last night. We very much enjoyed ourselves. Count us in as a new clan. We will bring a few new friends over soon. My condolences to the persons jeep we found last night near devil's castle on our way from the air field. Cya in game!

Sorry about the restarts guys.

Vehicles are now spawning on the map with the new spawn points, Enjoy!

There are alot of spawn points with low chance of vehicles spawning, this is intended to encourage players to explore more of the map in search for vehicles.

Military grade vehicles will not been found easily, many are in remote locations so get hunting guys :)

amazing, vehicles have been back in for like 4 hours and you guys have already crashed all the planes lol.

On a side note, ATVs & boats will be added before the weekend.

Amazing server. Rly like it. I playing in it with my friends. Have find some vehicles, but cant find any helicopters :C

Btw. Von, are u russian?

Do you need admins? i can volunteer most of my time to the server and as it is a private hive i have some ideas for it as well

Currently we are not looking for admins, I have a very good, very reliable group of admins currently administrating the server.

Thanks for the offer though :)

Will be adding more buildings over the next day or so, partly to balance NEAF a bit (increase zombie numbers) & also to create some new areas to explore.

More to follow.

Server node is currently under DDOS attack.

Hopefully it will be back up within the next few hours.

:(

Ok guys i've set up a public ventrilo for the server. IP: 85.236.100.69:4134

If you have a clan on the server and wish to have a passworded room set up, let me know and i'll sort one out