Sign in to follow this  
Zippo99

Mid 20's English Speaker LFG

Hi all

I'm looking for a group of mature, preferably also 20+ fellow DayZ players to group with.

No ridiculous map mods

No people who barely speak English

EU only

TS3 or Mumble

Friendly, sociable, do not spend all their time hoarding beans in some tiny corner of the map that takes 3 hours to find, actually willing to properly co-operate and communicate with both each other and me.

Be cool

Regards

Hastings296 (Steam User)

Chris (my name)

Howdy fella, check us out @ The BSB Network.

We are primarily an open community for fun and fair mature (adult) gamers, no obligation to join our teams or clan, just turn up and play. If you want to play more dedicated you can and join the team, if no not no worries. We have over 1600 registered players, 300+ off which playing Day Z. We have our own TS3 server and Day Z servers (private and main hive) with players daily at all times of the day and night.

We have no daft rules or restrictions, all we ask for is fair play and common sense. Check out our TS3 server right now to see who;s online playing right now here!

Anyway, if you're interested just hop on our TS server or our game servers, or alternatively join our website and just get invovled!

Hope to see you in game soon!!

Hello there folks, my name is Plenti and I'm the Co-owner of the gaming community Justsmilegaming.com

Our servers are located in the UK and we use a Private Hive server.

JustSmileGaming.com launched about two-three days ago starting with a focus on DayZ but with a vision of supporting more games with interest.

You can consider us a clan as we have appliations to join our squad(s) which we'd want to maintain in groups of 5-7 people meaning that if you see alot of our clan tags on the server then they're probably split in squads.

Our IP for the server(50 slots) is: 185.2.136.156:3000

Our IP for the TS3 Server: 85.236.100.85:10937

As for the server it contains the following:

-24/7 daylight (Poll for this in the future.)

-Vehicle limit 100 (With 2 choppers)

-Loadout starting with compass giving you the choice to get off the coast more easily or stick to the coast for more PvP.

-Rollbacks if hackers get in and screw the server over.

-Restarts every six hours with several warnings before it restarts.

-Possible Whitelist in the future depending on demand.

This is what we got right now but since we're fresh we're gonna add in custom buildings as we want to see a bit more PvP along the coast and inlands. (A poll will decide the layout of custom buildings)

We're looking for active and laidback members as we feel we want to get to know the community. We are also going to open up admin positions once members stop popping in so be active on the TS3, forums and ingame and you might have a chance to get one if we see fit.

Thanks from us at JustSmileGaming.com for reading this.

Hope to see you soon!