Sign in to follow this  
nathkrul

EPM Server new donation rules lol

OMG ,, cant believe it I got banned for talking about this in side chat as other people were and I like a fool donated £20

And there will be no chance of a refund.

Edited by nathkrul

No, you got banned for being a moron in sidechat and stirring shit up. You've come in with a hella hostile attitude and the intent to make trouble so you're not welcome regardless of what you've donated in the past.

Why pay when you can find most of that stuff fairly easily in a short amount of time?

• Like 1

No, you got banned for being a moron in sidechat and stirring shit up. You've come in with a hella hostile attitude and the intent to make trouble so you're not welcome regardless of what you've donated in the past.

first of all you were allready talking about this when I came on, and you banned me with a title saying BUTTHURT, cmon grow a pair.

A very sad affair

These donation perks are optional for people who donate to support the server, we just changed the system so you can't get a primary anymore. There is no money making scheme, the server is expensive as balls and Nathkrul is mad we took away his free guns. Simple as that.

And yes Nathkrul we were talking about how hilarious your QQ was in the forum. You tell me to grow a pair? You're badmouthing us on a public forum for taking away your weapons and I very much doubt you're over the age of 14 so YOU grow a pair.

Edited by UncleDave

Why pay when you can find most of that stuff fairly easily in a short amount of time?

unlike others on that server I was one of the first donators who donated to help the costs of the server out..originally not for gear

Edited by nathkrul

These donation perks are optional for people who donate to support the server, we just changed the system so you can't get a primary anymore. There is no money making scheme, the server is expensive as balls and Nathkrul is mad we took away his free guns. Simple as that.

And yes Nathkrul we were talking about how hilarious your QQ was in the forum. You tell me to grow a pair? You're badmouthing us on a public forum for taking away your weapons and I very much doubt you're over the age of 14 so YOU grow a pair.

Erm first off you said you weren't taking guns away from original donators, so that's the first lie out.

And I didn't bad mouth you, you banned me because I posted the info here.

Edited by nathkrul

I banned you for reasons i've already gone into. Does this thread not count as badmouthing? I think we have very different definitions. I'm not taking guns out of current loadouts however future donations won't be able to get primary weapons in their loadouts.

You did actually read the thread and discover we're not asking for £20 or even £10 per month, we're asking for £5 per month after your initial donation to help keep the server going. Is £5 per month to help with the cost of a server that costs over £100/month (not to mention has close to 24/7 admin presence) a money making scheme? If so it's a pretty terrible one.

Edited by UncleDave

I banned you for reasons i've already gone into. Does this thread not count as badmouthing? I think we have very different definitions. I'm not taking guns out of current loadouts however future donations won't be able to get primary weapons in their loadouts.

You did actually read the thread and discover we're not asking for £20 or even £10 per month, we're asking for £5 per month after your initial donation to help keep the server going. Is £5 per month to help with the cost of a server that costs over £100/month (not to mention has close to 24/7 admin presence) a money making scheme? If so it's a pretty terrible one.

Please point the badmouthing area I posted ??? oh and what 24/7 admin presence? we were hacked something chronic last week and none of you were to be seen !! and it was me that suggested the whitelisting because of all the hacking goin on..

Edited by nathkrul

this is money making gone wild

It is not money making or anything even close to. You're saying we're trying to exploit people and their donations to make money, this is innacurate and slander.

Oh, and I like how you ignored my previous response about the justification for our donations. Nothing to contest?

Edited by UncleDave

This is absolutely ridiculous, Nathkrul was simply discussing the situation about the server and has be unnecessarily banned as a result of this post. He has been a constant player on your server and has coped with a lot of bullsh... The server has become unplayable due to the corrupt administrators and one leading "faction" that the administrators back. New players will realise this and it will soon be the administrators playing alone with that "faction". You have the chance and the power to change things but you probably won't. This is the start of the end.

Edited by Azzza
  • Like 1

None of your post is correct. And Nathkrul was nowhere near discussing. If he hates the server enough to post a thread about it being a "Money Making Scheme" in a public forum then he won't mind not playing on it. Please elaborate on "corrupt administrators" I would love to see where you're going with it.

"You have the chance and the power to change things but you probably won't. This is the start of the end." Oooooh dramatic, i'm scared. Rent your own server.

Edited by UncleDave

As a member of the certain faction, I'd like some admin support. Sounds nice. So far we've only killed them and gotten killed by them :(

You have just shown how mature you are in this reply to my post, enjoy your dead server.

• Like 1

No elaboration on the "corrupt admins"? Didn't think so. Brb enjoying my full server. As I said, none of your post is true and you can't even back up what you're saying, let alone any other players on the server.

Edited by UncleDave

banned for what was said seems a little far fetched and a complete abuse of admin power, whoever or whichever admin it was that banned nathkrul should really not be admin as it was a hot headed move, we can all press buttons yet i also agree with nathkruls point, he was the first to donate (he didnt want anything in return) hes advice to whitelist was accurate and true (no more hacking) i am sorry that i cannot agree with others nor do i see why anyone should be banned over speaking the truth thats where good adminastration comes into play (keep the peace) as a donator myself i will sit and watch say nothing as this seems to be admins way of dealing with the truth sorry to say i also see it going pear shaped, its a game and standalone is not far away, saddens me really to see a good server go down over such a touch an go subject over donations where people DO NOT donate for themselves (however people have and do benefit) yet to help the server, admin and users of the server, enjoy the game for game enhancement and the good of the server and its users bad move in my eyes by admin bans seem to be getting handed out left right and centre, this tho is the straw that may break the camels back as nathkrul was a donator and hes voice was not heard i dont blame him for coming here to vent admins ignorance of THE DONATOR

happyjack --- im not

• Like 1

Nathkrul has not raised ANY valid concerns, nor has he commented on my justification of the donation perks. Admin bans are handed out for breaching the rules and making this thread is a step too far, not only does it not raise any good points or concerns but we have a forum for this kind of thing. If the 3 of you are getting so upset about issues that only exist within your heads then you may leave the server and nobody will care. Joining the server with a name such as "£20 month donator" and proceeding to attempt to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. As I mentioned, we have an open forum where people are encouraged to discuss the server, but I was forced to ban Nathkrul due to HIS OWN actions. He could have aired all of his concerns in a civilised manner on our forum but he did not, he made a post and proceeded directly here and did not make an effort to contact any of the admins.

And as for "his voice was not heard". He hasn't been around for a week or so and has made no attempt to contact the admins about these changes, none whatsoever. So i don't know how he can come here to vent when he has nothing to vent about, especially since he was banned AFTER he made this thread.

Edited by UncleDave
  • Like 1

You are a admin, one of maturity, one that people respect, one that gives direction good advice and so much more to the server and people that use it. As far as i can see and by what i read from your last post let me Quote you --- "if the three of you are getting so upset about issues THAT ONLY EXIST IN YOUR HEADS then you may as well leave the server and nobody will care" --- . i see nothing civil in your reply nor anything constructive either, thus leaving myself and others whom it may concern to maybe change there ways there views and the server they are using as you as a admin seem to be on a power trip and think that pushing buttons (banning people) seems to be the correct answer for the server and the users whether they be donators or gamers in general. Let me Quote you yet again as to another point where i see you dont see yourselve as admin ---"he made a post and proceded directly here and did not make an effort to contact any of the admins"--- You are admin YOU banned him personally. I dont want to waste time going back and forth bickering as i know you will reply to try to justify your actions (banning without thought of your actions) im sure this post would not be here if nathkrul felt as if this issue would/could of been resolved in YOUR forums that he donated towards along with so many others to help the server and its users grow and enjoy there gaming experience or is this in everyones heads and not yours (very mature for a admin very very respectable)

happyjack --- im not

• Like 1

Happy jack,don't know who you are but it's nice to see genuine people on board who care about players who are at the whim of corrupt admins who also play on the server and pick sides.

Most admins don't play on there own servers so they don't cause animosity with other players, who just want a fair and enjoyable game which you will not find on epm-gaming.co.uk as they have their favourite teams and help them out a lot.

• Like 1