fasthandz

1.7.1 spawn glitched, help.

After updating to 1.7.1 it spawned me in a hill with nothing around, i can only assume this is the infamous de-bug spawn point.

I can move around, shoot everything. Any hints into where this spawn actually is? so i can get out. I really don't want to lose my stuff.

I am heading south ( since i have compass) to hit the beach, but not sure if i am going the correct way.

You were spawned in the debug hills. It happens usually when you enter a server and get stuck in the "Loading" screen. You need to run EAST to get back to the map. Do this for about 10-15 minutes and you'll be at the edge of the map.

Boring, but beats dying with good gear at least..

Which way's east !? Head for the sun and left a bit?!

oh bugger, no sun...

EDIt: oh yes - if I walk into my shadow that's North; so turn 90deg right...

This could take a while although I have a paperclip jammed in the keyboard while running. This will be fun for about 2 mins...

Hallo,

its not work for me to runing east.

Im runnig for 30 minuts to east, i have a compas as well, but i see only empty hils.

1.7.1, 93825 Beta.

I have nice equipment with the big coyote backpack, i dont like to loose it all.

Any idea?

Your shadow is not necessarily north.

Also, empty hills is not debug forest, it's debug hills. You need to run southeast from them.

I was in debug hills yesterday but even after running SE for 10 mins and changing server it put me right back where I started in the hills, like something out of groundhog day.

Came across a post on the forums and basically it said logging on to "Canada 2" server 'fixed' it for them, logged onto canada 2 and was now in the debug forest and I could finally escape.

Running southeast dosnt work.

Bevor this i had only the bug spawn in water. I swim to the nord, then run east and after 10 minuts i was in Kamenka.

Empty hills... Funy...

So any idee, mayby i hav to run only south? or mayby southwest? :/

Its working! :)

I connected to the server "Canada 2", the i was in the forest, i run east and i found Pavlovo :D

After that, im diconnect, and connect to a server with 1.7.1 and 93825 beta.

And its working :)

Thank you tiff_lee :)

Its working! :)

I connected to the server "Canada 2"' date=' the i was in the forest, i run east and i found Pavlovo :D

After that, im diconnect, and connect to a server with 1.7.1 and 93825 beta.

And its working :)

Thank you tiff_lee :)

[/quote']

No problem glad to of helped.

Bumpety bump, your salvation is on "Canada 2"!

so tried the same method with connecting to canada 2 and no luck...

im spawning with nothing at all in my inventory and invisible in the rollign hills of nowhere...

any help? i updated about an hour ago to 1.7.1

^ you certain it was "canada 2"? May mean they've updated and so the fix is ... not a fix...