Sign in to follow this  
TcH (DayZ)

New Taviana Sever - Zomboys

Hi everyone!

The owner of Zomboys - UK000 has decided to open a new server for the Taviana map.

Zomboys - UK000 Has been a very popular server since it was established and has had a very good community since, with friendly and constantly active admins it has been a very nice place to play for new comers and well travelled players alike.

The server is only days old so all spawns are fresh with extra vehicles at your disposal. Some nice additions to the server such as the AC130, Bi-Plane, Littlebirds and HUEYS.

If you want a fresh start or to bring your clan over everyone is welcome. Expect banter and a good laugh, with a dedicated TS server for Zomboys and server restarts every 6 hours!

Search Zomboys - DayzTaviana or IP 37.130.229.180 Port: 3068.

Mr. Tom

Edited by TcH

As of about 3 days ago I've been unable to join this server. It's either been down entirely or has gotten stuck on "Waiting for Host" every time I try to join. This problem has affected myself and everyone else I've spoken to about this server. To the best of my knowledge, and according to the server description on DayZ Commander I'm running the correct versions of both DayZ (1.7.4.4) and Taviana (2.0).

Any server admin response on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Archaidian