Erb4n

Looking for a group

More or less new to Dayz. Would like to group up with some people and get some loots. Private server preferd as hackers have more or less ruined the public servers. If you run a clan/group/server and are looking for people, I am your man! Or if you're just sick of playing alone like I am hit me up!

send me a PM and we'll see if our 7 man group is intrested in you.

IN PM tell me a little bit about yourself.

Howdy fella, youre welcome to come check us out @ The BSB Network.

We're an adult/mature gaming community that aims to accomodate all levels of gamer, from those who're just looking for the occasional hook up with decent folk, to the more dedicated players looking for commited teams.

We have no requirements or rules otehr than fair play and common sense. We're well established having been playing as a group since 2002 and having more than 1600 registered members, 300+ of which are Day Z players.

We have our own active community using our website and forum, as well as our public TS3 server (check it out here now to see who's playing right now!) as well as our own Day Z Servers (Private and Main Hive, which ever you prefer)

No obligatin to even join us, we welcome public gamers to run with our various different teams. To get invovled just hop on our TS3 server, game servers or visit our website @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Hope to get a few games inw ith you soon!