razzored

-[SG]- Scandinavian Gamers Looking for members.

-SCANDINAVIAN GAMERS-

hello we are a old but recreated gaming community, and we would like you as a member

we play lots of games so we decided to make it a multi gaming clan but my main section of the clan is as you can proberbly see... DayZ

the clan plays DayZ,WarZ and Garrysmod.

we are currently having teamspeak 3 server and gmod server but are looking foward to our WarZ and DayZ server...

dayz might first comes when DayZ is SA... but the time will show...

to apply to the clan simply reply with the following. or join the easy way via our website/steam whatever you like. you will find links to website and steam in the bottom of the page :P

Name: not nessessary

Ingame Name: Dayz name ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Skype Name: not nessessary if you wanna use ts3 but RECOMMENDED TO GET UPDATES FAST

STEAM NAME IMPORTANT

bio: a little about yourself

we do not want bandits that kill everyone on sight.

we do not want people that cannot teamwork/work with the rest of the group

depends on if you wanna join the CLAN or just the dayZ group...

TS3: 94.242.227.50:10029 open for everyone

other information can be giving on the TS3. server info,ips,trading help, ect ect

HOPE HEAR FROM YOU SOON

ts3: running

Garrysmod running TTT

WarZ: Awaiting

DayZ: Awaiting.

admins.

dayZ: none

WarZ: Toxic Waffle,RAZZORED

Garrysmod: sauruz,razzored,toxicwaffle,sitanic wolf.

ts3: Razzored,toxicwaffle,pheopo something i dont remember/ leader of mortal online group

Steam Group http://steamcommunit...dinaviangamers/ join if you feel like you wanna get more into it befor joining

our website http://www.scandinav...gamers.com/ feel free to make an account and join the entire clan :).

http://d2bm3ljpacyxu...NICER CAMPO.png

Edited by RAZZORED

Hey there!

I,m from Denmark.

Ready to kill some zambies wiff mah scandinavian brothers! :D

haha, derp.

Anyways, i,d love to join the group, just because i love Scandinavia.

Name: Daniel

Ingame Name: Daniel Eriksen

Skype Name: Daniel.eriksen123

bio: Well... I,m 16 years old. I live in denmark. Just finished school, going to... gymnasium or whatever the f*ck its called xD

My written english is pretty good ( or so i,m told ) but my spoken english is horrible xD

I love Norway, Sweden, Iceland and partly Finland. All scandinavians are mah ( distant ) brothers.

Now, invite me! i,m tired of being alone xD

Edited by wowi132

Hello Danish to :D

I have been looking for a group to play with for awhile and this group seems perfect for me because i play all the games you mentioned (warz, dayz and garrysmod) and have been playing them for a long while

Name: Jakob

Ingame Name: Jakene

Skype Name: Jakob.e2

bio:Im sixteen have been playing garrysmod for many years, mostly sandbox (wiring) and darkrp... i have been playing dayz for a long time to... and i bought warz when it came out..... eventhough im danish i have lived in Belgium for many years and have been forced to talk english meaning i speak it fluently ( i also talk a bit of french if needed)I.

I consider myself to be a fun fellow and i think that i woudl be a good addition to this clan

Edited by Jakene

Hey there!

I,m from Denmark.

Ready to kill some zambies wiff mah scandinavian brothers! :D

haha, derp.

Anyways, i,d love to join the group, just because i love Scandinavia.

Name: Daniel

Ingame Name: Daniel Eriksen

Skype Name: Daniel.eriksen123

bio: Well... I,m 16 years old. I live in denmark. Just finished school, going to... gymnasium or whatever the f*ck its called xD

My written english is pretty good ( or so i,m told ) but my spoken english is horrible xD

I love Norway, Sweden, Iceland and partly Finland. All scandinavians are mah ( distant ) brothers.

Now, invite me! i,m tired of being alone xD

well sure you are accepted :P your even danish how can i say NO :D

Hello Danish to :D

I have been looking for a group to play with for awhile and this group seems perfect for me because i play all the games you mentioned (warz, dayz and garrysmod) and have been playing them for a long while

Name: Jakob

Ingame Name: Jakene

Skype Name: Jakob.e2

bio:Im sixteen have been playing garrysmod for many years, mostly sandbox (wiring) and darkrp... i have been playing dayz for a long time to... and i bought warz when it came out..... eventhough im danish i have lived in Belgium for many years and have been forced to talk english meaning i speak it fluently ( i also talk a bit of french if needed)I.

I consider myself to be a fun fellow and i think that i woudl be a good addition to this clan

and you too good sir :3

well sure you are accepted :P your even danish how can i say NO :D

Well hallelujah! :D

We using skype or ts3? And are we speaking english or???

Well most people on ts3 speaks english but private on skype .. Danish is fine :P

Name: Adrian

Ingame name: MeSykoo

Bio: I am 15 years old, im from norway. I go in the tenth grade. I have played dayz for 5 month now and I lots of other game modes on arma, I have played lots of FPS. I speak english fine and my writting is ok. I can some spanish and I like to have teamwork and have fun with others. and do we speak english on TS?

Name: Adrian

Ingame name: MeSykoo

Bio: I am 15 years old, im from norway. I go in the tenth grade. I have played dayz for 5 month now and I lots of other game modes on arma, I have played lots of FPS. I speak english fine and my writting is ok. I can some spanish and I like to have teamwork and have fun with others. and do we speak english on TS?

perfect :) but one question.. Tenth grade? Im 15 and im in 9th grade O.o but what ever i started late in school :P
  • Like 1

Oh and i start posting events and group plays soon :P just need to get throug this freaking chrismas spree :P quite busy atm.

hey if you see it im playing on us 3486 right now :) join the ts3 94.242.227.50:10029 if you wanna join in

13-12-2012

Name: Kristian

Ingame Name: Mora

ts3 Name: Mora

bio: I'm Finnish, I speak fluent English, I'm more interested in helping others than helping myself and I a man of a few words... Unless I've consumed some alcohol.

Looking forward to roaming Chernarus with you guys. I'm growing tired of trying to get people to team up with me and then get shot in the face.

Name: Kristian

Ingame Name: Mora

ts3 Name: Mora

bio: I'm Finnish, I speak fluent English, I'm more interested in helping others than helping myself and I a man of a few words... Unless I've consumed some alcohol.

Looking forward to roaming Chernarus with you guys. I'm growing tired of trying to get people to team up with me and then get shot in the face.

XD that sounds nice your in :P and i would like to know how much "Some alcohol" is :P

Name: Frederik

Ingame name: B.B.B - Blender

TS3 name: Skyren

Bio: Im Danish and grew up in Austrailia and Singapore, so im fluent in English. I like helping 'bambies' and trolling them abit. I'm hostile when i see bandits or other player with some good gear. I have allways played with others in Dayz. I'm still in my clan 'Banana Bandit Boyz' but since many has become inactive, i want to meet some new people.

Name: Jones

Ingame Name: Jones K

Skype Name: I indeed have Teamspeak!.

bio: Was born in Denmark 19-01-1993, lived in Los Angeles from 2008 to 2010, then came back to Denmark. - Now i live with my girl, having a job as a Lifeguard. Baisc story, dont think you need much more. Great teamworker, just left the clan BC and is now looking for some normal not overpowered group. and yes we did indeed kill all we saw good sir. But i can be kind a gentle. Just looking for some normal guys to ply with on EU time! :beans:

Language. i speak english - german - french - spanish - swedish - danish.

Name: Jazzy

Ingamename: Jazzy Cooze

Skypename: Kasp3094

Bio: So I'm from Denmark. I play mostly WarZ, but I got bored of that easy game and all those hackers. So I would like to join you guys if you could use a newbie like me (Havn't played DayZ in a LONG LONG time) I got Ts3, I have Gmod. So if you could use me PM: kasp3094@gmail.com

Name: Jazzy

Ingamename: Jazzy Cooze

Skypename: Kasp3094

Bio: So I'm from Denmark. I play mostly WarZ, but I got bored of that easy game and all those hackers. So I would like to join you guys if you could use a newbie like me (Havn't played DayZ in a LONG LONG time) I got Ts3, I have Gmod. So if you could use me PM: kasp3094@gmail.com

sure you will get pro player again fast :P

Name: Frederik

Ingame name: B.B.B - Blender

TS3 name: Skyren

Bio: Im Danish and grew up in Austrailia and Singapore, so im fluent in English. I like helping 'bambies' and trolling them abit. I'm hostile when i see bandits or other player with some good gear. I have allways played with others in Dayz. I'm still in my clan 'Banana Bandit Boyz' but since many has become inactive, i want to meet some new people.

well fair enough :) your in mate :3

join ts3 whoever is up for some dayz playing :) 94.242.227.50:10029 EVERYONE IS WELCOME :D

Edited by RAZZORED

to everyone who has allready got into the clan can you please leave a message with your steam name or join the steam group :) thats an easy way to share events and playtimes.