Sign in to follow this  
Aporis

Unnamed survivor squad looking for 3 new members from ireland, scotland and england.

Hello there DayZ players from Great britain!

We are an international group looking for new members from great britain. 1 from Ireland, 1 from Scotland and one from England. Our group already has 1 player from Norway, 1 from Finland, 2 from Belgium, 1 from United states and 1 from Poland.

Age must be 16 or more. you must be from England, Ireland or from Scotland

Our group is not very well organised we have new DayZ players aswell as some veterans.

We are a group thats concentrating for having fun, we all speak fluent english, we all are very friendly and easy to talk to, we are talking even out of DayZ and we are not bitching with eachothers.

If these criters amuse you, please type down your Skype and ill add you up.

Edited by Aporis
  • Like 2

Hey man, ever looked in to merging with a clan? well Just Smile Gaming is offering you the chance. The leader will get admin on ts3 and our own dayz server, we have a 50 man ts3 and a 50 man dayz server. Check us out at www.JustSmileGaming.com

added you two. Still one spot left anyone intrested???

Currently Added: Woodzie and Chris, 1 spot left!

playing last few days. fedup going solo or been killed. irish .. skype: bryankir

Steam: HysteriaPC

Irish

Looking for some casual gaming with some lads that can hold their own. Add me on Steam and I'll have a game with you tonight.

32. English, lots of experience. play as much as I can when not at work,...

let me know

Quite a lot of us play dayz. All 20+ own server few in groups feel free to pm for the ip.