Sign in to follow this  
Gamadeus

Getting kicked off every server for no reason

When I try to connect to any Dayz Server, I get into the lobby for a few secs and then I get kicked for no reason. This happens with any server and any version of the game.

Also I have the latest (I think) Battleeye dlls in the OA\expansions folder, so that cant be it. Anybody knows this problem and any suggestsions?

im not gaving any problems, maybe you are joining an outdated server or arnt launching the game in beta

No its the oa beta version 1.6 alright. Dayz is 1.7.1. Must be something else thats causing this. What usually makes a server kick you without specifying the reason?

Redownload the patch from cdn.armafiles.info, six updater was borking the patch pretty hardcore this morning.

No it has nothing to do with the version. Something must be wrong with BE or the like. I can join only on servers that do not require a CD key. I have Arma Free with steam key and OA with a key bought from a download service. So my version should be legit.

On some servers I at least get the feedbach that I use a modified data file. Is this the reason for the kick?