AndyPandy44 (DayZ)

Cannot connect to servers

When ever I try to connect to a server, I get to the lobby then click ok, a loading screen comes up then i get sent back to the server list.

What do I need to do?

You need to give more information is what you need to do.

You need the new update which is 1.7.1 for most servers and for that to run you HAVE to have the BETA patch.

No worries mate, on the server browser it says in the server names what version of the mod the server is running. Some are still on 1.7 but most have migrated to 1.7.1 now which is why you're probably having trouble.

A lot of people are having trouble with Six Launcher, try manually downloading and placing it in your @dayz\addons folder.

so use a swe mirror?

Yeah do that and just download the .rars manually, unzip and place them in the folder :).

Maybe uninstall it?

Have you downloaded the files manually?

im downloading them they are taking a long time to download though. So I'll just unistall six launcher then finsih the rest of the downloads and post on this thread when I'm done and whether they work or not

guys i have the 1.7 version and trying to join 1.7 servers, all works fine seeing the playerslist but when its loading the files i get kicked out ?