Matario

Legion of Honor is Recruiting!

Legion of Honor

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Art. 1 – Legionnaire: you are a volunteer serving with honour and fidelity.
Art. 2 – Each legionnaire is your brother in arms, regardless of his nationality, race, or religion. You regard him with the same close solidarity that links members of the same family.
Art. 3 – Respect for traditions, devotion to your leaders, discipline, and comradeship are your strengths; courage and loyalty (are) your virtues.
Art. 4 – Proud of your status as (a) Legionnaire, you display this in your always impeccable uniform, your always dignified but modest behaviour, and your clean living quarters.
Art. 5 – An elite soldier, you train rigorously, maintain your weapon as your most precious possession, and take constant care of your physical condition.
Art. 6 – The mission is sacred: you carry it out to the end and, if necessary, in the field, at the risk of your life.
Art. 7 – When in combat, you behave without passion and without hatred, you respect defeated enemies, and you never abandon your dead, nor your wounded, nor your weapons.

www.legionofhonor.ca
Teamspeak 3 - 66.55.149.29:9286

We are up and running again, Looking for serious team gaming and casual as well.

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

Edited by Matario
  • Like 2

Hells bells [LoH] super chill squad! Highly recommend these guys are alot of fun. Come into Teamspeak even for shits and giggles

Update:

We're are also recruiting members for games such as CS:GO, Mindcraft, BattleField 3, COD...etc. When joining our TS if I'm not around Freekdawg, EddieRattleHead or Matario whom is the leader of LoH would be happy to assist you. Have a nice day and remember to eat your vegetables :huh:

Edited by n00ge

Do you guys normally play on one server? Is it TS2 or 3 that you have?

We he have teamspeak 3

I have been playing for about 5 months, But my previous team stopped, I am fully stocked and ready to go and very experienced. I am 18 and I love to play with others in this game.

Shawn.moore25

[LoH] is starting up club zilla. nameZilla (zombie killa). Looking to unite the community. Anyone interested PM me for info or visit our website and or teamspeak @

208.167.245.33:9988

Edited by n00Gezilla

I managed to pick up TS3 and was able to connect, but who should I talk to about recruitment? I saw several people online in a separate room, but I wasn't sure if I could join in on that channel.