WulF.exe

GamerExit.com ~~ Private Hive & White-listed ~~ 24/7 Daylight, 150+ Vehicles, & Custom Loadouts

24/7 Daylight - 150+ Vehicles - (1.7.4.4/99515) [VETERAN CH:ON][GMT +7] Private Hive - GamerExit.com

Hey everyone, my name is WulF and I am a member of http://GamerExit.com/ which is a laid back gaming community that focuses on a wide variety of games. We've grown quite fond of DayZ over the past few months and so we want to share those experiences with you all. We recently launched a brand new server on a private hive and would love some additional players. The server is white-listed server however it just requires registration on our official site to become unwhite-listed.

Here's a bit about our server:

• 50 Slots
  • Located in Dallas TX United States
  • 24/7 Daytime server
  • Veteran difficulty
  • White-listed to ensure no hackers allowed
  • Custom loadouts
  • Death Notices Enabled
  • Cross Hairs Enabled
  • Third Person Enabled
  • Extra vehicles than the default
  • Restarts every 6 hours
  • Constant review of logs to prevent abuse
  • Custom coded anti-hacking Enabled
  • Server side text chat enabled(abuse of it can be grounds for a kick/ban of the server)
  • Helpful membership base
  • Helicopter Crashes have smoke pouring from them(makes them easier to spot)
  • Forum supported requests(pick ups, bandages, morphine ect.)
  • DayZWiki vehicles locations usually won't help you on this server

We utilize our website for everything. Only members of our community and clan are able to get white-listed to be able to play on the server. You can also use our forums to request help on the server, whether it's morphine/bandages/rescue what have you, we are pretty friendly until you start shooting at us.

We're looking for some great PvP so we'd love some talented people and would gladly welcome additional clans but don't mind newcomers as well.

We also have custom load outs that are available. The only way buy these custom load outs is to interact on our forums. If you wish to see our current load outs you can visit http://gamerexit.com/shop/ and see them. We are constantly updating and upgrading our load outs. When you buy a load out it is a LIFETIME purchase, so anytime you die you respawn with that load out that you bought.

We don't hoard vehicles, and we're not out to abuse our admin privileges as we don't want to run off our new welcomed users. Thank you for reading, for more details feel free to register on our site and see what we are all about.

http://gamerexit.com...es/dayz-server/

Edited by WulF.exe
  • Like 1

Amazing server, we've got roughly 10-20 people that play during peak hours, haven't had a single hacker incident since we went white list, and how hard is it to get white listed? Alls you have to do is register and say "Whitelist <name>". It's a great fun community and the site has a lot to offer while you're at it. I recommend this to everyone and anyone =D

Great server, great community. Tons of fun and I haven't seen a single hacker.

I have been browsing your forums, applied for whitelisting. Excited to give it a try.

Great server, the custom loadout options make it even better, something i haven't seen with any servers i've been on :)

We are always looking for new people to come play. If you are tired of hackers, come try us out! GamerExit.com

Definitely a great community. Lots of admins on, decent amount of vehicles so everyone is not fighting over them left and right.

Always looking for new faces for our white-listed server and our server on the stand-alone game when it launches

Looking for more people for the server :D We are always growing and need new blood in the server

Bump! We've opened a wasteland server as well, need more folks for our DayZ Server!