Sign in to follow this  
TinKer (DayZ)

UK Survivor looking for a team/squad

Mature(ish) 19 year old UK gamer looking for a DayZ team/squad/steam community to play with.

What i'm looking for:

- Preferably over 18 membership

- UK/EU play time

- Use of simple squad tactics/co-operation

- Not too serious, up for a laugh

Have been playing DayZ for a while now and have toured the map and geared myself up. Once I got well geared I found that there is nothing else to do other than loot some more and wait to get shot. Because of this, i'm looking for a small to medium sized team to add some purpose to the mod as I really enjoy playing it. Thing's i'm looking into doing as part of a team are setting up camps, doing raids, loot trips and getting vehicles going among other things.

I have a relatively open schedule and have a mic + the usual voip clients (TS3, Vent etc)

If you're part of a team or a group that could be suitable throw me a PM here or add "teh_suren" on steam.

TinKer out.

I am also a uk based Dayz player. My steam name is Atticus or Nexoa, can't remember which. Give me a buzz.

hey, me and a couple of guys have got together your more than welcome to come join us.

add me on steam lw1984

Leigh

Same here, getting tired of being taken out by geared groups of bandits with an insatiable hunger for beans. Only been playing for a few days, but I've got the hang of things. At least, I like to think I do.

I've got the retail version, but my steam handle is rbmx318. Toss me an invite to a steam group, or send information via a PM.

hey if you want add me as well.theres 4 of us all over 30 we have mumble.but can jump on ts or anything.and am from scotland :D

steam arch3r08

You guys can add me too, 23/m/KERNOW. Usually play with a mate who lives near oxford.

Steam ID: ThePantryMaster

When I've finished downloading it (extreme noob here but I understand the concept), add MasterJh on Steam and i'll be more than happy to roll with you guys :) I've even got Skype if it makes it easier to communicate. I'm UK based so timing shouldn't be too hard.

You guys can add me too' date=' 23/m/KERNOW. Usually play with a mate who lives near oxford.

[/quote']

Guys post community id links, because steam search works only half the time :/ ( No group or player records were found matching your search terms)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegoldelite

19 UK, not got TS3 yet, got a built in mic though. not new to PC gaming, just not been into clans etc much

You guys can add me too' date=' 23/m/KERNOW. Usually play with a mate who lives near oxford.

[/quote']

definatly think there should be a cornish survivors group! :)

I'm dutch, but I speak very good english and I'm looking for some guys to play with as well around these guys.

I kinda prefer an english speaking setting, because usually other dutch folks talk shit and behave like 12 year olds.

M/24/ltdeadeye (steam)

Current steamname: SnikkelTeen

im 20 and based in north east of UK i'm very cooperative and in for a laugh

steam and skype - ztap2122