Sign in to follow this  
lamo2001

Incorect version of DAYZ_CODE

Every time I log into a server I get Incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE (you are using 1.7.3 you need 1.7.4.4)

The only issue is I have 1.7.4.4 I have checked this and double checked it. Iv deleted all the DayZ files and re-installed them manually from dayzmod.com/download and also tried automatically from Six updater and DAYZ commander. But still the same error every time.

By the way, Downloaded the game through steam, But I play it standalone (not via steam)

Please someone help me, been wanting to play dayz for ages now.

Also get and Error like this:

|#|!_IsHiveOK!

Error !: Type String, Expected Bool

Edited by lamo2001

If you're using DayZCommander try delete @DayZ once again, and re-installing it through DayZCommander. Also try re-installing the beta patch through DayZCommander. Then run a server through DayZCommander, not through steam... because you might not have changed the properties in steam. If you would still like to run it through steam right click ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead (providing you've run ArmA II atleast once) and click properties. Then click set launch options... and put in -mod=@DayZ

Edited by Mitunzz_

I dont use steam to load it, due to the fact I play alot of ARMA2 ACE, Ill try once again with DayZ commander, but iv already tryed that...