Sign in to follow this  
Spatzek

Small Squad looking for 2-3 squad members

Hello lads. me and my mate have been playing the game for quite a while now, we are starting to feel that we are a part of a to small a groupe at the moment, so we were hoping to find two or three new squad members, we are in the mid 20s, and we are both from Denmark, that is 1+gmt. We are fairly active and have a decent set of gear in between us. If u would like to join up in our groupe we would like u to be atleast in your twenties, speak english, and be willing to be part of our squad the way we like to play it ( very serius, and pvp stylish) Give me a ring on Skype or leave a comment here.

Skype info is J.Spatzek

We got one of the spots filled so far, but still have room for a couple of more people

Bumping, we still need 1 or 2 people

Hey im interested in joining add me on steam or skype steam is tgtexdisaster skype is wowandy111

Hey, I am interested in joining your squad. Before I continue, please respond to the following questions:

What Time zone are you in? I am in the Eastern time zone, so I prefer you are within 3 hours difference, so we can play as much as possible.

I am 14, would you still allow me to join? I don't got a squeaky voice, or that shit, and am mature, but it is really up to you.

Thanks,

-John

Hey John, we are mainly from Denmark so the time zone would most likely be a problem for you

Still lack 1 person for our squad, so if ur looking for a serius groupe of lads to do some pvp, and objectives, add me to skype or write to me here