Sign in to follow this  
Boombastic320

Trimen, for example HUGE CHEATER!

Me and my buddy shot the "For example" players, i shot and killed [Trimen for example] with a Lee Enfield from 100m away on the Server EU18 4:40AMEST As soon as i shot him in the head, he was on top of the second roof of the hospital in Elektrozavodsk, and i was on top of the "School" right across the street, i hit him, i saw blood gush out, and his body just dissolved into the floor once hit, and no kill message came up, when it was a SURE death. Then not 2-3 seconds after, shots came from directly above me, i dodged inside, and logged to make this report.

My friend 400m up in the hills above Elektro also shot one of the "for example" players, and he dissolved into the floor as well, no kill message, and immediately was killed (No shot heard). And my buddy shot this player (the enemy had a Guillie suit, and M4 Sniper rifle) with a DMR 3 times.

The clan they have all have the name "for example"

Trimen for example

Spider for example

Revolution for example

EnZo for example

Kenny for example

All of them completely decked out in Guillie suits and perfect weapons, with vehicles... Hackers to the teeth.

I'm the buddy Boom is talking about and I def. think something is odd with the whole situation. I log on to EU18 after searching for a server with daylight and the 1.7.1 patch. When I logged in I was in some hills near the northeast fire station in Elektro. Shortly after doing so I notice a guy in a ghillie suit with some sort of scoped rifle running in front of the other fire station in Elektro running in the direction of the school.

Anyway, I keep watching him for a bit while Boom moves into the town. At this point he was on the roof. I notice him going down the ladder and I open fire on him. I miss a couple shots but finally hit him in the head. Blood comes out and his body immediately goes limp as if dead. Not a second after his body just dissolved into the floor as if someone had just hid it. Kill messages are currently turned on for that server and there was none. It did not look like he DCed.

Not more than 2 minutes later I instantly die from what I am assuming was a headshot, however I didn't hear a shot come from any direction. I've always heard where the bullet came from when I was killed before. I don't know... The whole thing seems a little fishy to me. It's quite possible that another one of them could have been in the hills and maybe spotted me, but the thing that bugs me is how the guy's body just dissolved.

I was about to connect to the server both Scarface and Vinzikrus were on (We were in vent together) when they began their experience with those players so i never connected in fear of losing my gear.