Sign in to follow this  
downar@gmail.com

west coast players needed!!!

This topic is for those who are in search of active, mature-enough players to play dayz maps.

Little info on what we do.

We make a group call in Skype, find a Vilayer server(only servers we play on), we find each other using vehicles/running/helicopters.

After we get ready to hop to a more populated server to encounter more people who could be friendly or bandits. From there gentlemen whatever happens, happens.

We do not joke around shooting each other, if you do so, you will be looked down upon, and if continued, will be killed and blocked from Skype.

We encourage more players who are experienced, so finding each other won't be a hassle when dealing with new comers.

Also if you have a really annoying kid voice, we will block you from the start.

Typical regular maps we play on frequently:

Chenarus, fullujah, lingor, namalsk, zargabad

Requirements:

18+

must have Skype

all maps downloaded or will be downloaded

must live within 1-3 hour time zones from PST

if you have any other questions feel free to send me a message on here or skype

my skype username

mdmiked

• Like 1

Hmmmm just opened a US server with TS vilayer multi vehicles/additional map content/active admins most are in NW US you interested?

yes, i would be pleased to join along with many members i know who play by the rules without use of hacks.

• Like 1

Hey Steak is that a private hive password protected server? I'm looking to get away from the script kiddies until the stand alone comes out.

• Like 1

Its is a whitelisted private hive no need for a pass as we ban GUID's for any issues that arise and background check to keep it hacker free just let me know how and where I can help and I'll set you guys on in bonuses included additional map content,hacker free,full time admins,own TS channels, Multi groups within one server so If you dont like the bandit clan join the hero clan idea all around good players and enviornment.

www.balotabuddies.com

EDIT:DAYZED inresponse to you, its hacker free

Grayson if your talking to me not DAYZED its players are showing up from all around the us and uk

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2

Hey Steak I forgot to include a screen shot of my GUID. Is there someone that I can send that direct to? I'm assuming it's required for the whitelisting process.

Edited by Ice Cream Soldier

Just pm on here when you guys are ready and I'll take care of you

Edit: Ice there is a tab for whitelisting on taht forum once you have completed the the join member part and it asks for you ingame name and GUID once you finish that just hit submit

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Just pm on here when you guys are ready and I'll take care of you

Edit: Ice there is a tab for whitelisting on taht forum once you have completed the the join member part and it asks for you ingame name and GUID once you finish that just hit submit

I went through the white listing process but I neglected to include a screen shot of the GUID. I manually entered into the requested field but didn't supply an image for backup as shown in the video tutorial. I got the confirmation email from Zabn so I just replied to that email with the image as an attachement. Hopefully that works. There wasn't anyone on Teamspeak that could complete the process though. I'll check back later.

EDIT: Got onto the server tonight after a HUGE amount of help from multiple BB guys. Truly top notch crew. I think I'm gonna like it here.....

Edited by Ice Cream Soldier

Requirements:

18+

must have Skype

all maps downloaded or will be downloaded

must live within 1-3 hour time zones from PST

Been playing for about a month solo. Would really like to find a good group of people to play with. I live in AZ, and work until 1 am so I usually can only play a couple hours early morning and on my days off.