Sign in to follow this  
Spatzek

Mr. no die

Required:

* Server this happened on. = DE 3181 JaLeGaming.de (v1.7.4.4/build 99515) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-2] dayzmod.com - hosted by JaLeGaming 9999 Veteran DayZ Chernarus DAYZ Playing BAD 1.62.99515

* Time that it happened including your timezone. = about 16.50 my time zone is 1gmt+

* What happened during the incident.= I shot a guy and his mate, his mate died instantly, but when i was about to shoot him, he stopped up just as i hit him, and seemed to be typeing, when he fell, he dident die, when i then came up to him, he was chatting hard words towards me, (he has been shooting at me prior to this indicent) He then shot him all over his body, to find a spot where i could do some damage to him, but he seemed immune, after 3 minutes or so, he bleed out. What im saying is, it seemed to me he did an "immune" command just as i gave him a doze of dmg that made him fall and bleed.

Hope you will look into this

Jonas

It's happened to me before, you die, but you don't die and you can still type. I got shot on the school roof by some guy with a double barrel, it killed me but I was just lying on the ground not moving. I was still bleeding but there was no hour glass or anything, I was just stuck. Of course the guy who killed me started typing in direct that he was going to report me and all that. Yeah, I'm such a bad ass scripter, I can like, script it so I don't of gunshots and just bleed out.

So no, doubt he hacked, since he would just teleport back and kill you and if he activated hsi scripts, he wouldn't take any damage/bleed out.

Edited by TheDesigner