Sign in to follow this  
remlap

looking for a clan/group to play with

hey im looking to play with a well armed group or clan tonight. im 16 and have been playing for 2 months so i have expierience, but i havent had much of an oppurtinity to have a ton of fun with a group. it would help if you are english, and i would like to play tonight. if you have any questions msg me.

Hello there folks, my name is ItsJustKfoss and I'm the Co-owner of the gaming community Justsmilegaming.com

Our servers are located in the UK and we use a Private Hive server.

JustSmileGaming.com launched about two-three days ago starting with a focus on DayZ but with a vision of supporting more games with interest.

You can consider us a clan as we have appliations to join our squad(s) which we'd want to maintain in groups of 5-7 people meaning that if you see alot of our clan tags on the server then they're probably split in squads.

Our IP for the server(50 slots) is: 185.2.136.156:3000

Our IP for the TS3 Server: 85.236.100.85:10937

As for the server it contains the following:

-24/7 daylight (Poll for this in the future.)

-Vehicle limit 100 (With 2 choppers)

-Loadout starting with compass giving you the choice to get off the coast more easily or stick to the coast for more PvP.

-Rollbacks if hackers get in and screw the server over.

-Restarts every six hours with several warnings before it restarts.

-Possible Whitelist in the future depending on demand.

This is what we got right now but since we're fresh we're gonna add in custom buildings as we want to see a bit more PvP along the coast and inlands. (A poll will decide the layout of custom buildings)

We're looking for active and laidback members as we feel we want to get to know the community. We are also going to open up admin positions once members stop popping in so be active on the TS3, forums and ingame and you might have a chance to get one if we see fit.

Thanks from us at JustSmileGaming.com for reading this.

Hope to see you soon!

-RECRUITING NEW AND OLD SURVIVORS-

Hello and a very warm welcome from the DayZ community and the Survival Union community.Welcome to the post apocalyptic world of DayZ.The S.U. community would like to have you among "her" ranks.We house a private-hacker free-DayZ server.Medical/community team for help and assistance are included.Teamwork and security and lots of pasta!(We have no cookies,this is no WoW!) :P

So,apply to our site now and get in touch with us.It's pretty easy and fast.

(We have TeamSpeak too!)

Meet with friendly players,work together as a unity.Survive the zombies.Come back tomorrow and resume the fun.We want YOU to be our next new blood! ;D

Visit our homepage now!Make an introduction thread in our forums,we're looking forward to knowing you and any friends that you bring along.

http://www.survivalunion.com/ <-- Our site

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/174.34.133.106:4802/ <-- Our server's status

Happy trails.

Bishon

Senior advertisment manager

- Survival Union -

Junior Community Admin

Hello there folks, my name is Plenti and I'm the Co-owner of the gaming community Justsmilegaming.com

Our servers are located in the UK and we use a Private Hive server.

JustSmileGaming.com launched about two-three days ago starting with a focus on DayZ but with a vision of supporting more games with interest.

You can consider us a clan as we have appliations to join our squad(s) which we'd want to maintain in groups of 5-7 people meaning that if you see alot of our clan tags on the server then they're probably split in squads.

Our IP for the server(50 slots) is: 185.2.136.156:3000

Our IP for the TS3 Server: 85.236.100.85:10937

As for the server it contains the following:

-24/7 daylight (Poll for this in the future.)

-Vehicle limit 100 (With 2 choppers)

-Loadout starting with compass giving you the choice to get off the coast more easily or stick to the coast for more PvP.

-Rollbacks if hackers get in and screw the server over.

-Restarts every six hours with several warnings before it restarts.

-Possible Whitelist in the future depending on demand.

This is what we got right now but since we're fresh we're gonna add in custom buildings as we want to see a bit more PvP along the coast and inlands. (A poll will decide the layout of custom buildings)

We're looking for active and laidback members as we feel we want to get to know the community. We are also going to open up admin positions once members stop popping in so be active on the TS3, forums and ingame and you might have a chance to get one if we see fit.

Thanks from us at JustSmileGaming.com for reading this.

Hope to see you soon!