Sign in to follow this  
Welch (DayZ)

SSSS Chernarus Private Hive

I no longer affiliate myself with this server.

Edited by Welch
  • Like 1

I play on this server sometimes, it's pretty damn good! Runs super smooth, stable, and plenty of vehicles. Pretty good community with nice active admins. Could use a few more players though, usually between 8 and 15 lately. One of the better private hives I frequent, definitely worth a try if you're looking for one.

I play on this server sometimes, it's pretty damn good! Runs super smooth, stable, and plenty of vehicles. Pretty good community with nice active admins. Could use a few more players though, usually between 8 and 15 lately. One of the better private hives I frequent, definitely worth a try if you're looking for one.

I agree!

Wow, I like this server. Very smooth, plenty of vehicles, friendly players and easy to group up.. Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Wow, I like this server. Very smooth, plenty of vehicles, friendly players and easy to group up.. Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, man!

We will be resetting the vehicles soon, since any camps there are are currently abandoned, and it will be easier to find the helicopters and some of the better cars.

Could use more people! Lots of cool fights going on this server!

Welch how bout you jump ship to my server cutie pie. The US will be open very soon

Thanks, but no thanks. For reasons that I will keep to myself, I don't plan on switching servers, nor do I want to.

Vehicle respawns, so now even more vehicles!

Now get the fuck on this server!

Edited by Welch

Not much of a forum guy.. But as one of the admins on the server, I think I could say that everyone should give it a shot. Database is checked on a daily basis, Gotcha and Battle Eye. We have a very secure server. Absolutely 0 (zero) admin abuse. Teamspeak 3. Password Protected channels dedicated to forum registered players.

We have had, on average, 2-3 admins on throughout the entire 24hr period of a day watching for issues.

There should be no question that people should try it out.

Whitelist is pending on user interest.

Not much of a forum guy.. But as one of the admins on the server, I think I could say that everyone should give it a shot. Database is checked on a daily basis, Gotcha and Battle Eye. We have a very secure server. Absolutely 0 (zero) admin abuse. Teamspeak 3. Password Protected channels dedicated to forum registered players.

We have had, on average, 2-3 admins on throughout the entire 24hr period of a day watching for issues.

There should be no question that people should try it out.

Whitelist is pending on user interest.

So sincere and heartfelt....

But seriously, it's all true! We need more players, and even better, more regulars. It's the best server I've been on in a long time, and I was hooked from day one.

Sorry if anyone was trying to join but got "Waiting for host", the server was down.

But now it's up!

I'm going to give you guys a try.

We'll be with you momentarily.

AMAZING SERVER

You may remember me, you replyed to my post about the heli and whatnot, anyways i seen you had your own server (or whatever) and i got on it, 30mins later im in love, best server ever.

AMAZING SERVER

You may remember me, you replyed to my post about the heli and whatnot, anyways i seen you had your own server (or whatever) and i got on it, 30mins later im in love, best server ever.

Yeah, I remember you. Thanks for trying it out, too! We could use the members.