santiagoaquino6@hotmail.com

Forum moderators and a decent set of rules?

Asking for a properly working forum (I'm looking at you text formatting and quotes) might be too much, but the constant joke suggestions are getting old and in the way. I suggest getting some community mods or something, good place to start looking would be other forums like Facepunch or Reddit or SomethingAwful, which I've heard the devs have accounts on and read.

Maybe then you could lower the post delay to 10 seconds or something reasonable like that.

Nah i dont think we need this, this place is super awesome as it is. And the more difficult it is to use the forum the more realistic is seems.

Nah i dont think we need this' date=' this place is super awesome as it is. And the more difficult it is to use the forum the more realistic is seems.

[/quote']

Forum is too easy as it is!

It should just be a blank screen until characters find a laptop item in game.

Asking for a properly working forum (I'm looking at you text formatting and quotes) might be too much' date=' but the constant joke suggestions are getting old and in the way.

[/quote']

Try the "Rocket report" for the joke suggestions, I think the mods are doing a decent job.

Asking for a properly working forum (I'm looking at you text formatting and quotes) might be too much' date=' but the constant joke suggestions are getting old and in the way.

[/quote']

Try the "Rocket report" for the joke suggestions, I think the mods are doing a decent job.

Yet we have joke threads reaching three pages of both people laughing at the HILARIOUS JOKE and people taking it seriously and being buttmad

The mods aren't doing a decent job at all.

Forum is too easy as it is!

It should just be a blank screen until characters find a laptop item in game.

LOL Good job sir.

I have been rather annoyed about the lack of proper posting interface for a while, but I can't really justify complaining about it when I'm far to lazy to see if there's any sort of justification for it in the Forum Forum (whee!).