Sign in to follow this  
mrbravo66

Mountain Marksmen are Looking for Serious Players!

Hey there! We are looking for some serious players to get playing with us, who want a group who they can stick with, I personally am sick of people wanting to join and after the first day not bothered, if you are looking for a group that wants to play DayZ tactically with the same team, that would be appreciated.

I do not want to accept anyone under the age of 16, but I do want 18 or older preferably, I am 18 myself. Now I hope you know what a good player is, I don't want to sit here and explain all the common sense stuff lots of people ask for, I ask for a decent player, who can cooperate and have fun and have a laugh, we play on a private server and I wont get the admin to add you to it within the first 5 seconds of you adding me because it must be annoying for him, so add "eddythegamer" on skype but do not add my old account if you see it on my profile "eddybravo2654" I can't get logged into that one and can't get my password back properly or anything so, just add that and we will talk and play n a public hive for me to see how you are at the game, if a hacker ass rapes us don't worry we are switching to private hive with good admins.

So don't forget add eddythegamer and hope to see you soon!

I am looking for a bandit clan. Are you a bandit clan?

We are not a full on bandits but not survivors, we wont kill everyone on sight, we will kill someone like a bandit would, because their items are valuable and/or are a threat to our group, we can be friendly but it isn't often we get chance to anyway, so overall to your question I guess you could say yes