MrRivux

Looking for members to make a Survivor Team

Hello fellow Survivors,

My Friends and I are looking to expand our group. Instead of just us friends we want to invite people from here to join us in our experiances. Currently there is 4 of us and our age ranges from 17+. The reason why we want more people is because we want to have more epic experiances in Dayz and well we want to make more friends.

We play almost everyday and we've been playing Dayz For Quite awhile now.

If you are new to the game that doesnt bother us at all we will teach you the ways of Surviving.

Logan and Kipp Both 19 years old are kinda like the leaders of the group. They both like to snipe and they only hunt Bandits. They try to help unarmed people who died of horrible causes. You will mostly be playing with them.

In our camp we currently have enough supplies to add come more people to be with us. We have 4 Vehicles at the moment and are looking for more.

We only trust our team memembers so if you run on someone who says friendly, well keep in mind if you die its your fault.

Please if you want to Join us dont just randomly leave. We plan to start a youtube series and we need all the members we can get.

The team has both a Ventrilo Server and A Mumble server but to get in contact with us you must ADD Kipp and Logan on Skype.

Logan's Skype name is loganhood1

Kipp's Skype name is Dutch_r

Our timezone is mountain standard time and like i said before we play almost every day

Thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully we can meet up =D

I am EST and used to play for a good 5 months then stopped because I had no more group, my guy should still be stocked up and ready to play. I am 17 and very experienced, please add me if you would allow me to join you all Shawn.moore25 on Skype.

I am EST and used to play for a good 5 months then stopped because I had no more group, my guy should still be stocked up and ready to play. I am 17 and very experienced, please add me if you would allow me to join you all Shawn.moore25 on Skype.

aight cool, I (Logan) Will add you on skype when i get home in about a hour, hopefully you will be online and looking forward to survive with you

I'll join you guys if that's alright. I'm MST as well, 18 years old and I have been playing DayZ about a month. I usually stay on private hives but I'll play just about anywhere. Skype : Alex.Tuttle4

I've taken a bit of a break from Dayz. I'm pretty experienced and being a part of a group again sounds fun, I've been meaning to get another group together for a while.