Sign in to follow this  
tyber19

DAYZ UFP EU

good afternoon ladies and gentlemen my Name is tyber19 and today i here to talk bout our server,

i could give the whole there 160 cars , 3 choppers and stuff like that (but there is) we are looking for decent players not to join our rank cos there is no clan it just a friendly gaming community set up by the people for the people , we have admins at your call and keys, i honestly would like to say there would be no hackers but it a promise i cant keep but i can assure that they will be dealt with as soon as possible due to admins on hand (admins can read log) the server restarts once a day to get rid of of the dead so it can resume the next day.

our admin crew: Linneah, Chippy, Towbie and Actar

theses are the guys you go to if u think some is hacking or cheating go to them but for any other qurries please like us on facebook (dayzufp.com) for more detail i will hopfuly i will see you in there everything u need to know is on the webpage there is no password no whitelisting needed click and play and join today

(dayzchernarus - 1.7.4.4 - Veteran/3D:ON/CH:OFF) - (GMT-1) - DayZ UFP EU) server name

(94.242.227.174:2342) server ip

Edited by tyber19