Sign in to follow this  
MrRivux

Looking to start Group/Clan

Hello fellow Survivors,

My Friends and I are looking to expand our group. Instead of just us friends we want to invite people from here to join us in our experiances. Currently there is 4 of us and our age ranges from 17+. The reason why we want more people is because we want to have more epic experiances in Dayz and well we want to make more friends.

We play almost everyday and we've been playing Dayz For Quite awhile now.

If you are new to the game that doesnt bother us at all we will teach you the ways of Surviving.

Logan and Kipp Both 19 years old are kinda like the leaders of the group. They both like to snipe and they only hunt people that seem dangerous. They try to help unarmed people who died of horrible causes. You will mostly be playing with them.

In our camp we currently have enough supplies to add come more people to be with us. We have 4 Vehicles at the moment and are looking for more.

We only trust our team memembers so if you run on someone who says friendly, well keep in mind if you die its your fault.

Please if you want to Join us dont just randomly leave. We plan to start a youtube series and we need all the members we can get.

The team has both a Ventrilo Server and A Mumble server but to get in contact with us you must ADD Kipp and Logan on Skype.

Logan's Skype name is loganhood1

Kipp's Skype name is Dutch_r

Our timezone is mountain standard time and like i said before we play almost every day

Thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully we can meet up =D

• Like 2

allready added logan and dutch on skype plz say yes to my request and we can talk about it my name on skype is: Chris Martin Iversen

I (Logan) will accept the request when i get home today. It is currently 11 Am i wont be home until 3:30 pm. Hopefully you will be online and looking forward to adding you =D

Hey, I'm thirteen, I'll add you on skype... If thirteen is too young its not a problem; I get it quite a bit. I look forward to having some fun though! PS: I am Australian and I am joining what looks like an American clan because the rest of Australia are gay and don't make clans.

Edited by TheCourage

@TheCourage We would randomly say no but i like how you put it, do you have skype and ill add you when i get home

Hey, I'm thirteen, I'll add you on skype... If thirteen is too young its not a problem; I get it quite a bit. I look forward to having some fun though! PS: I am Australian and I am joining what looks like an American clan because the rest of Australia are gay and don't make clans.

WE would normally say no but you made us laugh. All you need is skype and we will talk

I can understand where you are coming from here; you don't really want squeakers :D. I'll try my very best not to be annoying. Also, what server do you normally play on because I want to get some gear on there so you don't have to give me everything.

I can understand where you are coming from here; you don't really want squeakers page.php?get=P0k9LGpyxVGpfFFvt4x9K%2B87lPXc2shdiXIo2LEhCeyDM3Ph8LaMCq5xUD4Vd1As1La%2FvPljOa53dzR7x4%2Bf9JwsGAVubtyfguiD8qwAPMgS8rEBdAvkSPr88v57sJBEDhANjqU1iYgEPSjCj%2BzyNnt7EN05pf5FV23r%2BCxTv66fb0cmfypd8YJQrPDOvvdb6JmoPuR%2BjcQNcSmt0YMkz5Wi7YtOKdyoWYtyCUHedXwj4iSUnpHCu1PALMHXpPmRMp3FB7iBCtbv9GtkQlpCnq8SyDx6NNMT6PMBGJxet7dYjbb7%2BdVtJqbRStRFmoRBRJ7mlv6DAERY3UIP538p9AC7p3J0ahAUqqVsrwvjOTmyAPPSxC4xomt8AfCVNDil&sa=e5e730360b10&bit=1&ip=US-CO. I'll try my very best not to be annoying. Also, what server do you normally play on because I want to get some gear on there so you don't have to give me everything.

hi there im kipp. the server is Dayz Shiva 5 open hive. you will need the update befor newest one for arma2 to play on it unless they updated it to the newest vershion today. i will be the one most likly to come to pick you up.

Edited by mr.kroavux

Will you be back soon? I'm keen to play. I managed to get quite a bit of food, a remington 870 flashlight, an M1911 and I also found... Mountain Dew!!