2gunz

Sick of spending hours to be killed by hackers? Tired of crappy admins? Forget all that and join our server!

Little slow tonight guys cause of new years.

Good time to get some loot!

Replied

just sent you a PM. new player looking for a server and I have a few more people that will probably follow me in the next couple days as well.

Me and a buddy are looking for a good server, would love to give it a shot.

I've been away from DayZ for a while but decided to come back. I'd like to join your server too.

Sounds like a cool server. I'm reinstalling Arma 2 right now (haven't played it in a very long time) and I just picked up OA, so once those are installed as well as the mod, I'll PM you with my in-game name and check our your server!

Edited by GrossKopf

I've got the game set up. I have to head out for a little bit but would like to be added to the whitelist. The in-game name is GrossKopf.

@ 2gunz;

I've played DayZ since early april, do you still accept new members/players on your server?

I play pretty regularly and follow rules to the best of my abilities.

(If you do accept I would appriciate if you could pm me the server name as well as the pass^^ )

I would like to join this server! My name is hiTo. :)

well the short time i have gotten to play on the sever it seems really nice ^^ gonna be a lot more active there soon

Enjoying the server so far, it's friendly and dangerous!

Quit day z a while back because of hackers. First private hive i've tried since returning and it's been good.

Edited by FuelTruck