2gunz

Sick of spending hours to be killed by hackers? Tired of crappy admins? Forget all that and join our server!

This is exactly what I have been looking for in a server and I would love to make it Home!!!! PM me.

Got 2 players that would love to join this server!

Created an account just to post on this thread.

Recently played on a private hive and got some admin abuse that still makes me raaagggee.

Looking for a server with tight admin powers and healthy security and this one looks like the tits.

LoveKid and Mr.Fancy (My brother) are interested in this server.

PM me!

This is exactly what I have been looking for in a server and I would love to make it Home!!!! PM me.

I have played for about 2 hours and have got some very basic things down but would love a guide or a few players who actually answer questions in chat channel!

would def be interested in joining. i'm tired of running into a bunch of hackers and admin abuse. i'll pm you

Replied to all.

Keep em rolling in guys!

The server was down for a couple of hours for a bliss update.

So if you tried to get in and couldnt, we are up again.

Sorry.

Edited by 2gunz

Currently 200+ Vehicles in game and several choppers.

A friend and myself just recently began playing DayZ and have been scouting out private hives over the last few days.

We play as Bandits. It can be difficult finding a hive where there is a nice balance of bandits vs non-bandits, and a chance like this to establish ourselves as known bandits in a solid private community is too much to pass up. This server seems to be exactly what we have been looking for and we are extremely interested in getting on board.

I will send you a PM later today after I get finished with Christmas festivities. Merry Xmas!

PM's Sent.

Its slow today as its christmas.

Perfect time to get in and find some loot!

Happy Holidays!!

Would love to join your server!

PM sent!

In-game Name: GGzus